NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Stanley Cup Playoffs - Round 2 & the Field of Eight

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Maybe it's just me, but does Trouba get dirtier and more aggressive every year? He wasn't this player when he broke in, but he's evolved into this violent headhunter. I still love a big clean open ice hit but he's crossing the line more and more now.

I blame the league to a degree.

When you slash someone in the head and only receive a fine that, frankly, I could afford, it probably doesn’t deter you from doing more of the same.

Reactions: BruinDust and BMC

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1715190311250.png

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
I think Carolina is a slightly easier series but not by much. They are Florida with more skill. Prefer them bc I can't afford tickets if its the Rangers lol.
idk we did lose to the Rags this year as well but Carolina seems to have the Bruins number. They have dominated us at times so I wouldn't like our chances there but no need to worry yet. Have to find a way to beat Florida first. They are going to be tougher than that first game.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
idk we did lose to the Rags this year as well but Carolina seems to have the Bruins number. They have dominated us at times so I wouldn't like our chances there but no need to worry yet. Have to find a way to beat Florida first. They are going to be tougher than that first game.

Yeah but Carolina is hilariously awful in the Conference Finals.

They been swept the last 3 times they got there (Florida last year, us in 2019 and Pittsburgh in 09)

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
Good teams even 3 goals down find the way to come back and win the game in the playoffs. The Bruins just fold.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad