NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Stanley Cup Playoffs - Devils to hire Sheldon Keefe as head coach

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Dallas is my Plan B team if the B’s get eliminated. That club has no weak spots. Vegas put a good scare into them in Round 1 and that’s just what they needed to snap them into focus. I REALLY am hoping Pavelski gets a Cup, because I think this might be his last season in the NHL. Lock HoF’er.

I'm right there with you. Dallas are an all-round team and pretty likeable to boot. I thought the Avs might give them some serious trouble with their high-end offense and what I presumed would be some fresher legs, but the Stars have held firm and now this Nichushkin business threatens to derail Colorado completely. If Dallas can finish this series off I see them as warm favorites against either the Nucks or Oilers.

Pavelski had another solid regular season but so far in the playoffs he finally looks to be showing his age, so yeah this might be it for him. Hasn't been terrible by any means, but is struggling to make an impact. Would be very happy to see him lift the Cup, he's earned it as much as anybody. On the flip side Seguin's having a bit of a renaissance. This postseason is the best he's looked in quite some time. Good on him.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Coulda been a B but they wanted to go for broke and get the “steal” of the draft again like Pasta in Lysell.
Yeah that was most likely a mistake. Lysell definitely has talent, but has struggled to work within a team system. I think he got a bit better this season after the coach called him on it, but there is a good reason why he is never called up. His full game is not NHL quality yet.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Coming here to NY is the last place you want an addict to go.
That maybe but the NHL isn't going to be able to do anything about it if a GM is willing to take that risk.

Further no one knows with time and treatment what can happen. Do you think
there aren't literally hundreds of thousands of people in Metro NY who haven't
reformed?

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Man is this article to the point Goes right into NHL breaking own rules with Marchand play and shows Kane slewfoot not punished and Hyman crosscheck to face of Zadorov who needed stitches..
Good article that just underscores how bad the Dept. Of Player Safety does its job

When writers from Vancouver and Boston come to the same conclusion we know there is a problem

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad