Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Please continue…

but

8) Claims of Insider Information/ Rumors & Hearsay: If you're an insider, contact us with proof BEFORE you post. These posts will be allowed/rejected at the discretion of administrators after consulting with other posters, moderators, and relevant sources. Deference will be given to veteran members who have established credibility. It's not acceptable to post that you heard someone has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information that can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, amateur/unvetted blogs, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
That all depends on why he's being terminated in Chicago. Can't imagine what it is but I bet it's not good.
Hypothetical question.If it's what Celtics went through with their coach type thing
would you be ok?,Again this is Hypothetical not an insinuation or rumor nothing .

Reactions: JOKER 192

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Hypothetical question.If it's what Celtics went through with their coach type thing
would you be ok?,Again this is Hypothetical not an insinuation or rumor nothing .
That's tough one. Certainly not if it's one of the player's other. I've been hoping for the Bruins to sign Perry ever since he left Anaheim so I do like what Perry brings but a distraction is something no team needs.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

I think playing what if is near impossible right now.A club cant just terminate a contract without it being something very serious. Otherwise the NHLPA would step in immediately.We dont know what exactly was breached in the standard contract but it has to be pretty bad.
Also, depending on what it is it may require Bettman’s approval for a new contract to be signed.

So I caution those with the what if stuff.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Like I said in the other forum. Why wouldn't Davidson come out and say this right away to stop the rumours from going completely off the track? Seemed like a weird thing to just let this go until now.

Reactions: CharasLazyWrister

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Please continue…

but

8) Claims of Insider Information/ Rumors & Hearsay: If you're an insider, contact us with proof BEFORE you post. These posts will be allowed/rejected at the discretion of administrators after consulting with other posters, moderators, and relevant sources. Deference will be given to veteran members who have established credibility. It's not acceptable to post that you heard someone has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information that can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, amateur/unvetted blogs, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.

I thought the opening post warning, that all agreed to, would last more than a dozen posts.

Goes to show what I know.

Next step, see ya .

Reactions: Alicat

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
1701216329514.png

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
After all of the shit with the Chicago Blackhawks, the league allowed them to draft Bedard. And not two months into his first season, shit explodes.

Anyone else not at all surprised? Whatever happened, the culture with that team (top down) is poison.
I don't know if that's fair. Perry has been liked wherever he's gone. How was Chicago supposed to see this coming.

No different than blaming Bruins management for the Lucic situation.
Shit happens but I don't think we can hang this on Chicago management.

Well all I know is Perry did something to essentially create a hostile workplace environment for a or several team members
Actually I heard a report (TSN 690) from the GM that it didn't involve any players or their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad