Injury Report: 2023 - 2024 Injury Thread HF's New longest ever thread

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Even if he was 100% ready, which doesn't appear to be the case, he'd need at least 2 full weeks of practice with the team before even thinking about jumping in a real game.

He hasn't played in 2 years.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
Nope. Maybe skates in the playoffs this year (final if going the Stammer ‘on the cup’ route, or the Avs are keeping secrets and he’s our true black ace).

Otherwise LTIR and playoffs 2025.
Oh, so not this playoffs AND he’s missing the entire regular season next year?

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Even if he was 100% ready, which doesn't appear to be the case, he'd need at least 2 full weeks of practice with the team before even thinking about jumping in a real game.

He hasn't played in 2 years.
Not saying I think he will be healthy enough but if they are in the middle of a series and it’s at all close, he will play if he’s healthy regardless of not playing in 2 years or getting substantial practice with the team… I’d bet money on that.

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
I can understand not believing he'll play again this season, but never again? That's seems a little extreme. Especially since he's already skating in pads.
At the NHL level I mean. Obviously even old retired hockey guys still play in beer leagues and stuff.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
I believe that nothing will stop Landy from playing an NHL game again. He'll be out there again either later this playoffs or next season. Hopefully both. Bring the Cap' back.
I'm with you on that one. We are talking about the MANBEAST and, at the same time, the "sexiest man alive". He will not simply disappear into thin air, he'll try until he dies!

At some point we'll see Number 92 back playing professional hockey, that thing is for certain.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Damn, you gotta love this dude.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad