Aug 12, 2011
Yeah but how?
tumblr_oswdbaDl3O1u501aoo4_400.gif

spinal-tap.gif

Miri

Lavinengefahr!
Aug 13, 2013
Slovakia
About Drouin, any info when is he coming back? If at all? I missed his injury, i dont even know what part of the body he got injured.

Reactions: Devonator

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Classic ambulanche shit. Lose a player to injury in a nothing game.
Remember when we lost Jan Hejda to a broken finger on the last game of the season? Then he was absolutely putrid in the playoffs because he could not physically handle the puck. I was so pissed because Avs could've done something that offseason if he was 100%.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Such terrible luck for Jo. Has an outstanding season, then gets injured in the final game before the playoffs.

Bad luck for Nate too. He had to change his stylistic approch from game 1 of the playoffs, because he's been playing a certain way with Drouin, and feeding off their unique chemsitry for a while now.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Remember when we lost Jan Hejda to a broken finger on the last game of the season? Then he was absolutely putrid in the playoffs because he could not physically handle the puck. I was so pissed because Avs could've done something that offseason if he was 100%.
oh yah ill never forget that. No idea what Roy was thinking dressing them that night. I knew something similar would happen in the Oilers game and said as much pre game and sure enough. Losing Drouin hasnt hurt yet but the deeper this round goes the more its going to matter. You cant expect the 3rd and 4th liners to keep scoring. It be nice but cant expect it.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
I don't think he's close to returning, but I also don't think we'll get a true idea of how close or how far he is until the 1 year point in a couple weeks. They have repeatedly hammered the point that they are not going to skip steps no matter how positive or negative the results are for his rehab or for the team on the ice.

The 1 year mark is when he'll truly start ramping up, and we'll have some idea if a return at some point in the playoffs is possible. But I don't think it was ever a possibility that he'd just skate right into a game exactly at the 1 year point regardless.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
Im not sure why you guys seem to have such insight on what’s happening. Reality is we know very little in terms of what’s to come

My pure guess, IF Landeskog comes back this playoffs, we’re likely going to have very little prep for it. He’ll be in a practice or 2 and then in the lineup. I don’t think the Avs would want opponents to be prepared or planning for it.

Good to see him still progressing and I knows he’s got a timeline and 12 months is coming up but he’s not anywhere close to returning this year
Is this based on the videos?

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad