Injury Report: 2023 - 2024 Injury Thread HF's New longest ever thread

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
The fact that Lonzo Ball might actually play again makes me think that Landeskog might fully recover.
I mean Landy will fully recover. But can he play at an NHL level?

Also Lonzo ball is like 6-7 years younger than Landy which helps a bit.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
It's hard to compare a 6'6" basketball player to a 6'1" hockey player. Completely different demands on the knee.
I think playing basketball is harder on your knees than hockey. Running, jumping, constantly bending your knees etc… hockey is tough too, not saying it isn’t, specially when there is knee on knee collisions and stuff, but basketball is putting bit more pressure on knees

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
With this team's luck he'll need a rib removed and then have to check into players assistance for an addiction to... something you can do with your ribs removed.
Monday lunch will be cheap at least.

That tweet and the reaction to it just in this thread alone is the exact reason why no one will get to see him skate. Way too much being read into every single movement and action. Better to keep it behind closed doors and I guess we'll see what happens.
True.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
With this team's luck he'll need a rib removed and then have to check into players assistance for an addiction to... something you can do with your ribs removed.
Also he’ll need cartilage replacement of all the places in the body that has cartilage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad