Injury Report: 2023 - 2024 Injury Reports

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
1688354240421.png

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Says he’s be reevaluated Oct 1. First game isn’t until Oct 12. Decent chance he doesn’t miss a single game.

I still want him and his contract shot to the moon but short of that, we need him healthy and playing (and playing well) if there’s any hope of eventually trading him.

This will give others more opportunity in training camp/preseason to show what they can do though.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Not a great start for his 'try to turn the page on an injury filled 2022/23' season. I wonder if we will get any details in the next 3 weeks before that re-evaluation date. I'd love to know if that date is the target for being ready to return or the target to see whether a surgery is needed.

Reactions: mk80

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Not a great start for his 'try to turn the page on an injury filled 2022/23' season. I wonder if we will get any details in the next 3 weeks before that re-evaluation date. I'd love to know if that date is the target for being ready to return or the target to see whether a surgery is needed.
The Blues have been using the phrase “reevaluate on X date” for years and the player almost always seems to return within a few days of that date.

In my day to day life, I would interpret the word reevaluate as checking the process of his injury. His next doc appt for example. But how the Blues use the word seems to be referring to reevaluating him in terms of entering the lineup.

Last edited:

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
We need to honor some splodey-bones ex-Blue in the the thread title, as in years past. How about renaming this the Fabbi-files? With Sunny being back, I don't think he should get the 'honor'...and the Coloiacovo Report has been done. What other (non-current) Blues have been known for their time on the IR more than their time on the ice?

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
We need to honor some splodey-bones ex-Blue in the the thread title, as in years past. How about renaming this the Fabbi-files? With Sunny being back, I don't think he should get the 'honor'...and the Coloiacovo Report has been done. What other (non-current) Blues have been known for their time on the IR more than their time on the ice?
The Schwartz Reports
Gunnar's Goners
Stastny's Absentees
The Blais Dossier
The Brewer Brief

• Haha
Reactions: mk80 and Drubilly

battra

Oct 24, 2017
I took re-evaluate on 10/1 to mean, that's when they're going to set up a time frame for his return.

I am expecting this to be a long season.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I would be cautious about reading anything into the tweet from Rutherford. He mentions waiting word on a call-up, but we can't call anyone up unless Buch is going on LTIR and that would force him to miss 3 weeks. As usual, he's just stabbing in the dark trying to be first rather than waiting to be right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad