Prospect Info: 2023-2024 In The System: Charlotte Checkers, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Think I said it already… Wasn’t that high on the kid, but this year…

He keeps giving me the Swaggy-vibe each time I see him on highlights or TV !

We’ll see what the future holds, but Zito’s late-round drafting has been really interesting.
I've seen him play about 10 times. A handful live, and the rest on TV.

I think Swaggy is a good comparison for his offensive game.
But defensively and the way his body makeup is, I think he resembles Luostarinen a lot.
He has a long gangley reach. He is also very sound defensively.

I know he's a winger, but I can't wait till he makes the big club and Barkov can rub off on him.

Hunt was also an undrafted free agent
Hunt was also a bit smaller than him.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site

Vilmanis with the primary assist.

Good play leaving the puck while skating to the blueline in opposite directions… And then he is already the first player you see at the net-front for a potential rebound !

Crazy development for this kid in the last year… Like REAL crazy !!

Hope he makes it now, and I certainly wasn’t a fan before really watching him this season !!!

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Vilmanis had a goal and 2 assists as North Bay has come all the way back to force a
game 7 in the Eastern conference final in the OHL.

Another Swaggy kinda of highlight… Some chaos all around, puck still find its way to his stick and a great release ! BOOM.

Also LOVE that Sandman nickname…

Rooting for the Battalion to complete the reverse sweep and go all the way to the Memorial Cup ! LFG !!

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Another Swaggy kinda of highlight… Some chaos all around, puck still find its way to his stick and a great release ! BOOM.

Also LOVE that Sandman nickname…

Rooting for the Battalion to complete the reverse sweep and go all the way to the Memorial Cup ! LFG !!
It is a great nickname.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site

Another sneaky good little pick by Zito…

Love his style ! Don’t know if he will make it…

But if he does… He will be a fan-favorite for sure ! That kid is a wrecking-ball… A tiny one, but he is SO intense !

If Zito hits on a couple of those late rounders (Vilmanis, Davies, Devine…), we should be in a pretty good shape going forward.

Reactions: Ghoste

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad