Blue Jays GDT: 2022 v6 | Next: Fri, Jul 8 | @ Sea | 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT | Stripling vs Kirby (APPLE TV ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
beer-3178447_5a79d_hd.jpeg

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I thought I was being irrational last week?

I don't know exactly what you said, but things are really in the crapper now. This is where management has to do something. I don't think we need to give up on the season, however, they need to do something to improve the team and keep going for it. No need to sell anyone. They have to put this team back on track. We all know that in baseball, if you make playoffs (especially this team if they can get their shit together) that any team can win. Wildcard is also not a one and done this year either. We would have Monoah and Gausman pitching in the first 2 games of any wildcard series. I'll take my chances with that.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
I don't know exactly what you said, but things are really in the crapper now. This is where management has to do something. I don't think we need to give up on the season, however, they need to do something to improve the team and keep going for it. No need to sell anyone. They have to put this team back on track. We all know that in baseball, if you make playoffs (especially this team if they can get their shit together) that any team can win. Wildcard is also not a one and done this year either. We would have Monoah and Gausman pitching in the first 2 games of any wildcard series. I'll take my chances with that.
I literally said exactly this last week. That the season was quickly slipping away and something had to be done. They needed to send a message to the team and make a trade or fire montoyo. You and others told me I was over reacting. I see us falling short of the post season and that would be an embarrassment for what this team is and should be.

Reactions: stickty111

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Double post

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Wow, who knew that the thing the fanbase has been saying for a while about Montoyo wasting a talented team was correct!

Such a joke that he's still managing a stacked roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad