Blue Jays GDT: 2022 v12 | Next: Wed, Oct 5 | @ Bal | *DOUBLEHEADER* | 12:30pm ET/9:30am PT & TBD | TBA vs Baumann & TBA vs Watkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

barilko05

NHL FAN
Jan 28, 2011
It's finally time for the last regular season game the Jays will have to play in this decrepit hellmouth of an arena as they wrap up the season series vs the Rays.

Hopefully someone hits a HR into a light standard and the whole place just burns to the ground in the aftermath.
Amen, brother!

Reactions: Suntouchable13

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Mclanahan is a dumpster fire. Guys been trash for a bit now. Love to see jays tee off on him.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Stripling looks horrible today. Other then Monaoh I’m very concerned about the jays pitching.

He's hurt. He's clearly been hurt for a bit. This has been discussed for a while now.

Are you capable of expressing a thought that isn't a screaming, excessively reductive hot take?
Screaming? Because I said the guys a dumpster fire? Are you capable of understanding what someone is saying?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Stripling looks horrible today. Other then Monaoh I’m very concerned about the jays pitching.

Screaming? Because I said the guys a dumpster fire? Are you capable of understanding what someone is saying?

I like that your point of contention is not that I criticized your unwillingness or inability to make a rational observation that's free of glaring inconsistency, untruth, or excessive simplicity for the sake of being as strident as possible and instead simply focused on the fact that I used the word "screaming" to characterize your tone. And that somehow that word choice means you can question whether or not I understand you even though it was quite possibly the least important part of what I said.

Da Cool Rula

Sep 8, 2017
Montego Bay, Jamaica
I like that your point of contention is not that I criticized your unwillingness or inability to make a rational observation that's free of glaring inconsistency, untruth, or excessive simplicity for the sake of being as strident as possible and instead simply focused on the fact that I used the word "screaming" to characterize your tone. And that somehow that word choice means you can question whether or not I understand you even though it was quite possibly the least important part of what I said.
Do you even think he understands a thing you said. Maybe to deep. He only knows small words like "bad".

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I actually find that poster quite amusing as it’s like the perfect boiled-down essence of the 21st century sports fan where everything is a reactionary hot take and there is no room for critical or big picture thinking or grey areas or any of that nonsense.

I find him incredibly negative and it irritates the hell out of me. That’s why I ignored his ass.

Reactions: HockeyThoughts

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
The beauty of this lineup is that there are so many good hitters that any of them are capable of going on a heater and carrying the team for a couple of weeks. And Strip has been fine today. 6 hits but only 1 run so far. I am not worried about Strip at all going into the playoffs, neither I am concerned about Gausman or the pen. And Berrios will be fine too, dude knows how to pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad