Red Sox/MLB 2022 Regular Season V- RED SOX 5-6 IN AUGUST (56-58) - Chris Sale breaks wrist riding a bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
Priorities:
1. gain attention by whining on social media.
2. seek out people to help shame a guy over a foul ball
3. celebrate shaming Kutter Crawford (and I'm as pro-vax as you're going to find)
4. make sure to remind everyone each tweet that your kid didn't get a ball
5. acknowledge that some Sox players actually hooked your son up with a signed ball, but still complain about the foul ball
6. respond to supportive tweets

300. show actual concern about the health of your (as you described) "saintly wife."

The guy who got the ball was an asshole, for sure. Any adult who wouldn't give up the ball to a little kid is, at least in most cases. But not nearly as big an asshole as the guy who went to social media to get his vigilante justice.

How do people find the energy for this level of anger over gigantic nothingburgers?

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Some people just want to be the victim 24/7. Sounds like a huge asshole

I actually genuinely sympathize with him for losing his ish because his his wife got hurt and he wasn't even there. And this guy clearly thinks of me as being somewhat subhuman or whatever.

Balls can be emotional issues my buddy had Manny throw him a ball when he was at a game in Toronto and someone reached in and grabbed it last second and he's still devastated over it.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
As Xander and JD just hit doubles to knock in runs, each AB from them has me at the point of wondering if that was their last hit as a Red Sock

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
As Xander and JD just hit doubles to knock in runs, each AB from them has me at the point of wondering if that was their last hit as a Red Sock
Xander isn't going to be traded. He spoke out saying that mgmt told him so. Will he be resigned? I hope so. But we have a long way to go.

Jd? He'll most likely be traded. It's a shame. Him signing here was SO worth it. He's dominant. A great guy. And he'll be missed on the team.

Reactions: BMC

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Runs....

And more runs...

I can't believe my eyes. We're hitting again. Still only 3.5 games out of a WC spot 👀

• Wow

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
After a long day swimming, my little guy has fallen asleep during the last inning. He brought in his Batman and Bruins blankets for good luck because "They really need all the help" 🤣

He's our good luck charm today!

20220731_160500.jpg

20220731_160517.jpg

• Love

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
So you’re agreeing that the Dodgers acquire all the star players but shitting on the process that has allowed them to do it? How the f*** does that make any sense to you?
It makes perfect sense to me that the most expensive franchise for a family of four can afford keeping the home current grown talent.
But that went out the door getting rid of Betts

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
At the game. What a beautiful experience every time. I bring my grandfather for his birthday.

I went yesterday, not as great an experience.

Sox lost, so there was that. But I hadn't been to Fenway for about 3 or 4 years. Got a single ticket in Section 9 of the grandstand. Of course, zero leg room and the neck breaker view facing the outfield instead of the plate. At least the standard pole in the way didn't block the hitter or pitcher. But the best part was, it was only $71. Severe sticker shock! Could have had a better seat all the way down the left field line but there would be sun and that ticket was $105. I understand standing room is $50. Didn't check out food prices after I saw $8.50 for a hot dog.

Anyway, sat next to a very nice gentleman from Kansas City who was visiting Fenway for the first time. We talked a lot of sports while the Sox tried to play major league level baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad