NCAA: 2022-23 Transfer Portal

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Who do you guys think are the most talented players that have entered the transfer portal so far?

- Former Michigan starting QB Cade McNamara to Iowa.

- Former Texas starter Hudson Card and former ND starter Drew Pyne have both entered transfer portal.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Van Dyke from Miami who is coming off a disappointing season with Garcia going into year 3. Can’t see both back at the I next season. And Van Dyke didn’t play himself into round 1 of nfl draft.

Jack Miller of Florida is in a tough spot since he
already transferred from OSU. Assuming Richardson returns because of his limited starts he would have to RS on a transfer.

McCord going into year 3 has to believe he has the inside track on Brown who would be in year 2. Brown has the option to go into a QB battle but should he lose it, I could see him transferring as he would want to play by year 3 and if McCord wins the job he’d likely look to start 2 years before going to the nfl. Certain amount of experience is needed to transition to the nfl. You have to show progress before the end of year 2.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
DJ Uiagalelei gonna hit the portal before he gets his uniform off.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
DJ Uiagalelei gonna hit the portal before he gets his uniform off.
He is also another guy who like Van Dyke didn’t play well enough to be a first rounder. Better than his first season as a starter but he’s likely not able to beat out sophomore Klubnik next season.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Jack Miller of Florida is in a tough spot since he
already transferred from OSU. Assuming Richardson returns because of his limited starts he would have to RS on a transfer.
There are a few players that are transferring for 2nd straight year, Indiana's Connor Bazelak might be the most notable.

- Stanford is getting gutted, a bunch of key players are in the portal.

- There are some interesting smaller school players who are looking for opportunities at bigger schools. Rhode Island's OT Ajani Cornelius and Western Michigan's DT Braden Fiske are both drawing a lot of interest.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
This might surprise everyone but Travis Hunter said on a Twitch stream that he was following Deion.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Xavier Worthy may enter and go to USC, but apparently Texas has shut it down, for now.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
There hasn't been anything overly shocking. However, apparently really good Clemson players are being tampered with.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Looks like Richardson of florida is going for the 2023 draft vs returning. I think he needs more development time. But it’s his choice.

Paves the way for Miller to stay at florida

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Pennix of Washington is also returning in 2023. Seems like a matter of time before we hear Sam Huard enter the transfer portal. He was a top 5 QB recruit out of HS. Been the backup for his first 2 years. He needs to play.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
So… apparently Travis Hunter may not be going to Colorado.
He should keep his options open. He had a year of coaching from prime time. With a better program at colorado Will Prime have as much time to dedicate to him? Other schools have also produced quality CB. Plus there is a benefit to practicing against future nfl WR in practice each day. And during games.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
He should keep his options open. He had a year of coaching from prime time. With a better program at colorado Will Prime have as much time to dedicate to him? Other schools have also produced quality CB. Plus there is a benefit to practicing against future nfl WR in practice each day. And during games.
I was watching something related to Texas and they were just speaking in general, apparently the altitude may cause an issue for Hunter

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I was watching something related to Texas and they were just speaking in general, apparently the altitude may cause an issue for Hunter
I think Ryan Clark has a condition where altitude would be a health issue for him if he played in Denver. Hopefully it’s nothing that serious.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I think Ryan Clark has a condition where altitude would be a health issue for him if he played in Denver. Hopefully it’s nothing that serious.

I guess the health thing was a farce, Travis Hunter commits to Colorado.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad