Confirmed with Link: 2022-23 schedule & TV info. Opener is Friday 10/14 vs Montreal. 14 games on ESPN/ABC/TNT.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
It'd be super awesome if there were some sort of blurb similar to that either on NHL.com or EPSN+'s site

Thanks a ton

Reactions: jfrank21

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
Yeah, I wasn't thrilled with the interface and trying to find the games when they first rolled things out last season, but once you poke around a little it's not too bad.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Yeah, I wasn't thrilled with the interface and trying to find the games when they first rolled things out last season, but once you poke around a little it's not too bad.
Oh, totally. I have no problems looking through stuff... it'd just be nice to even know that it's there to look for.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I got a super discounted year sub to ESPN+, so I'm paying about 1/3 what I used to willingly pay for NHL.tv so I'm happy with the switch. Hopefully the quality is better this season though.

I live in Chicago and every game is out of market, though, so I get every game.

Reactions: DatsDeking

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I got a super discounted year sub to ESPN+, so I'm paying about 1/3 what I used to willingly pay for NHL.tv so I'm happy with the switch. Hopefully the quality is better this season though.

I live in Chicago and every game is out of market, though, so I get every game.
If you're talking abou the $60/yr I did that one. So far soccer games, baseball, and mma seems to be clear enough for live streams. Hockey should be fine.

Reactions: Ezekial

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
If you're talking abou the $60/yr I did that one. So far soccer games, baseball, and mma seems to be clear enough for live streams. Hockey should be fine.
I got it for a percentage off the 60.

I'm not basing it off current content, I had it last year and there were some issues. It wasn't terrible consistently or anything but there were definitely times it was f***ed on the sound or video.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
This will be great with Petry facing off against his former team.

What joke am I missing?

ESPN and TNT broadcast schedules are out. Pretty big increase in nationally televised games this season (and only three on ESPN+/Hulu).

BARF! That is way too many games with trash announcing and likely Leah Hextall, UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

redwings8831

Jan 16, 2009
Based on feedback from fans, season ticket members, hockey operations staff, and club partners, we're confident the 7:00 p.m. start for weekday games will be a welcomed change," said Chris McGowan, President and CEO of Ilitch Sports + Entertainment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad