Confirmed with Link: 2022-23 schedule & TV info. Opener is Friday 10/14 vs Montreal. 14 games on ESPN/ABC/TNT.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Came here to make this joke. Great minds...

You gotta be quick, brother.

qd.gif

But seriously, always fun to see the schedule. Just means we're closer to hockey again.

Reactions: golffuul

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
This will be great with Petry facing off against his former team.
Yeah, it take caught me off guard when they included Shane Wright in the deal. But hey, if they value Hronek and Zadina that much, who am I to tell them otherwise? :D

• Haha
Reactions: golffuul

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
What about training camp for prospects, should be this Sunday .,tv stream?

redwings8831

Jan 16, 2009
ESPN and TNT broadcast schedules are out. Pretty big increase in nationally televised games this season (and only three on ESPN+/Hulu).

Last edited:

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
ESPN and TNT broadcast schedules are out. Pretty big increase in nationally televised games this season (and only three on ESPN+/Hulu).

@Bench we could all meetup in Boston on March 11 and try to get HF on ABC...

• Love
Reactions: Ricelund and Bench

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
That actually makes me think... who's going to mock up t-shirts for this get together? Like a family reunion, we gotta have shirts.
When I was flying out of Montreal a few weeks ago, I saw a rather large family (think like 15 members and at least four generations), clearly headed for Florida and a cruise, wearing "HOLY SHIP, IT'S A FAMILY TRIP" shirts. Yes, we gotta have shirts.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Am I having a Boomer moment here (though I am pretty medicated atm) or how in the f*** are you supposed to watch Wing games out of market? Is there no service available directly via the NHL anymore? I'm scanning the obvious on NHL.com.

The answer is not under "Stream Games/Where to stream?" because that points to ESPN+ (which I have) that will apparently only have 3 Wing games.

Nor is the answer under Video.

Nor is the answer under this fancy button
1662584617541.png

because there is literally nothing that answers my question because it points right back to ESPN+

1662584753808.png

Is GameCenter / CenterIce not a thing anymore? Is there a successor to the NHLTool?

Or is that comment regarding ESPN+ that only those 3 nat'l games will be shown on ESPN+ but all the others are?

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
If you have ESPN+ then you can stream them out of market. When it's listed as "ESPN+" it just means that its an exclusive ESPN+ game that night. Otherwise, every game that's not listed as ESPN/TNT is on Ballys, which you can select under ESPN+. Try it out, go to ESPN+ and under BROWSE, you should be able to search for the Wings or Ice Hockey and go from there.

Reactions: norrisnick

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
Am I having a Boomer moment here (though I am pretty medicated atm) or how in the f*** are you supposed to watch Wing games out of market? Is there no service available directly via the NHL anymore? I'm scanning the obvious on NHL.com.

The answer is not under "Stream Games/Where to stream?" because that points to ESPN+ (which I have) that will apparently only have 3 Wing games.

Nor is the answer under Video.

Nor is the answer under this fancy button
View attachment 582482
because there is literally nothing that answers my question because it points right back to ESPN+

View attachment 582483

Is GameCenter / CenterIce not a thing anymore? Is there a successor to the NHLTool?

Or is that comment regarding ESPN+ that only those 3 nat'l games will be shown on ESPN+ but all the others are?
See my above post, but yeah, if you go to browse, select ice hockey, then schedule and replays and click on the calender, go back to like January and search through the dates for a wings game and click on it. If you have access to it, it should load up. I just tried and it still works for me. It basically took over for gamecenter/center ice.

Reactions: norrisnick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad