Speculation: 2022-23 Roster Building, Trade Rumors & Free Agents VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
They have two. How many are they going to bring in?

Still, even bringing in a PTO, they aren't signing a contract until the end of camp.

IMO, what you see on the roster is what you get. Maybe a trade if/when everyone is healthy.
The only things I expect are a Pastrnak extension announcement and news that Marchand & McAvoy will be back sooner than anticipated.

Predictions: Bruins finish 2nd in division behind Tampa. Pastrnak scores 50. Hall scores 80+ points

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Okay. Can I start?

Does anyone really expect something to happen before training camp or even the end of training camp?

I don't. But I've been fooled before.

I figured once they annouced 37/46/18 signing it was pretty much it for their off-season, so I dont expect anything else to happen. Maybe Pasta signs an extension before the end of camp if they get the details hammered out.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Okay. Can I start?

Does anyone really expect something to happen before training camp or even the end of training camp?

I do not see anything happening for a time , there is just too much uncertainty with the injuries and , cap issues and hoping some young step out so I think it is wait and see period .................. but I have been wrong before

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
Okay. Can I start?

NO, nothing will happen until someone that is injured is ready to return. It may be wishful thinking on my part ,but the player I see being moved is Gryz

BradMarchandismydad

Nov 22, 2016
Boston
The only things I expect are a Pastrnak extension announcement and news that Marchand & McAvoy will be back sooner than anticipated.

Predictions: Bruins finish 2nd in division behind Tampa. Pastrnak scores 50. Hall scores 80+ points

That line is going to be so money.

I think we will finally have a two headed dragon with some skill and speed in the bottom six as well. Really hope Beecher makes his appearance as well.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
September.

Saison is upon us.

Bergeron is back. Krejci too.

Spots open to start season with injuries to give most deserving to get a higher role and show what they can do before McAvoy-Marchand-Gryz-etc return.

Excited about the potential Hall-Krejci-Pasta line. Could be dynamite. Should. All 3 are great playmakers.

Excited about Swayman. Likely mor than 2 decades transitioning from Thomas-Rask-Swayman.

Top duo in NHL with Ullmark.

I know it’s offseason and last game Bruins played was the game they got eliminated in 7 against one of the top team in NHL, and once upon a time there was so more gloom and doom with not having C before they got back Bergy+Krejci at 4th line money, and Pasta ain’t signed, but this is a very very good and deep team for this upcoming season.

It’s a great time to be a Bruins fan.

Hall-Krejci-Pasta
Marchand-Bergy-DeBrusk
Zacha-Coyle-Smith

Lindholm-McAvoy
Gryz-Carlo

Swayman-Ullmark

Enjoy Bruins fans!

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
September.

Saison is upon us.

Spots open to start season with injuries to give most deserving to get a higher role and show what they can do before McAvoy-Marchand-Gryz-etc return.

Excited about the potential Hall-Krejci-Pasta line. Could be dynamite. Should. All 3 are great playmakers.

Excited about Swayman. Likely mor than 2 decades transitioning from Thomas-Rask-Swayman.

I know it’s offseason and last game Bruins played was the game they got eliminated in 7 against one of the top team in NHL, and once upon a time there was so more gloom and doom with not having C before they got back Bergy+Krejci at 4th line money, and Pasta ain’t signed, but this is a very very good and deep team for this upcoming season.

Hall-Krejci-Pasta
Marchand-Bergy-DeBrusk
Zacha-Coyle-Smith

Lindholm-McAvoy
Gryz-Carlo

Swayman-Ullmark

Enjoy Bruins fans!
I wish I could take this post out to a moderately priced dinner and a somewhat shady after hours bar.

Shroud of Orrin

Come on, Bob
Apr 29, 2020
Haligonia
I’d like us to give Drury a call and find out if there is an opportunity to trade for Nils. That kid is seriously skilled and just needs consistent 3rd pair minutes and mentorship.

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
September.

Saison is upon us.

Hall-Krejci-Pasta
Marchand-Bergy-DeBrusk
Zacha-Coyle-Smith

Lindholm-McAvoy
Gryz-Carlo

Swayman-Ullmark

Enjoy Bruins fans!
Love the positivity. I’m all in.

Shroud of Orrin

Come on, Bob
Apr 29, 2020
Haligonia
What do you think the price would be? He seemed to be highly regarded until now
Wonder if Beecher and Reilly would work with a mid round pick. Probably not. CD says he wants a young 3rd line centre. Reilly replaces the depth. It’s not often a player like Lundkvist is available. The thing is the skill level. He is not a physical guy but his escapability, skating and shot are really good from what I saw in limited viewing and have read. He can walk the line and blast the puck. Hampus could potentially mentor him along. Just a good fit/opportunity me thinks.

Reactions: Gordoff

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Wonder if Beecher and Reilly would work with a mid round pick. Probably not. CD says he wants a young 3rd line centre. Reilly replaces the depth. It’s not often a player like Lundkvist is available. The thing is the skill level. He is not a physical guy but his escapability, skating and shot are really good from what I saw in limited viewing and have read. He can walk the line and blast the puck. Hampus could potentially mentor him along. Just a good fit/opportunity me thinks.
I just don’t know that upgrading Clifton/Zboril at 3RD is worth all that

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Okay. Can I start?

I would like to think Sweeney would clear cap space prior to the season starting. An analytics driven team should love Gryz so move him for a second, resolves all cap space issues and still leaves good D depth with Clifton, Zboril, Reilly and Forbort fighting for the 4-6 spots. Also allows them to sign a current UFA D for more depth until McAvoy is ready.

Move Nosek and Wagner to Providence and they would have some pretty decent cap room at the deadline.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad