2021 Season

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Absolutely horrible call!!! Where is he supposed to go? He's cutting across the top of the crease with a man hanging on him and the goaltender moves into the lane he occupies....again Where is he supposed to go?
Olympic high jump over the net. THAT would make the highlight reel. :popcorn:

axecrew

Feb 6, 2007
Olympic high jump over the net. THAT would make the highlight reel. :popcorn:

Tell you what...he does that and he can have any NHL job he wants because not even the greatest skaters in the league could change on a dime and do that...I'll even buy the popcorn to see that...I mean we are talking Scott Sabourin here not McJesus...Sabourin skating in anything but a straight line is an achievement.

Reactions: JMCx4

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
A few games are being postponed tonight:

The American Hockey League today announced the following schedule changes:

• Due to league COVID-19 protocols affecting the Chicago Wolves, their game scheduled for Friday, March 19 at the Grand Rapids Griffins (AHL Game #157) has been postponed. A make-up date has not yet been determined.

• Due to league COVID-19 protocols affecting the Utica Comets, their game scheduled for Friday, March 19 vs. the Rochester Americans (AHL Game #159) has been postponed. A make-up date has not yet been determined.

• Due to league COVID-19 protocols affecting the Lehigh Valley Phantoms, their game scheduled for Friday, March 19 at the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins (AHL Game #160) has been postponed. A make-up date has not yet been determined.

• A game between the Syracuse Crunch and the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins has been added to the schedule. The teams will meet Friday, March 19, in Wilkes-Barre.

----------------------------------------

Also, some changes to the Iowa/Rockford back-to-back this weekend:

The American Hockey League today announced that due to league COVID-19 protocols affecting the Iowa Wild, their games scheduled for Friday, March 19 and Saturday, March 20 at the Rockford IceHogs have been rescheduled for Sunday, March 21 and Monday, March 22.

Game time on both Sunday and Monday will be 6 p.m. CT.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Tonight, Laval plays against Stockton for the first time ever, only made possible after Calgary opted to bring their affiliate to Canada. Looking forward to this game.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It could have been possible if the two teams decided they wanted to play each other before...

True. But it wouldn't happen if Stockton stayed in California. And I don't only mean this year with the borders closed. I mean it even in normal times. Stockton and Laval wouldn't meet. Maybe this will change it.

Last edited:

axecrew

Feb 6, 2007
True. But it wouldn't happen if Stockton stayed in California. And I don't only mean this year with the borders closed. I mean it even in normal times. Stockton and Laval wouldn't meet. Maybe this will change it.

Re-read the post above yours...IF the 2 teams had wanted to play each other before this they would have done it. The AHL will schedule anyone anytime anywhere if the 2 teams want to play each other. The ONLY thing stopping them was.....Themselves.

Reactions: Roadhog and 210

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Re-read the post above yours...IF the 2 teams had wanted to play each other before this they would have done it. The AHL will schedule anyone anytime anywhere if the 2 teams want to play each other. The ONLY thing stopping them was.....Themselves.

I understood the post. And as I said, they wouldn't face each other under normal circumstances. They didn't before. The only reason they are now is that they're in the same division.

Maybe this will change and when Stockton returns to California, Laval can continue to face them. But I doubt it.

axecrew

Feb 6, 2007
I understood the post. And as I said, they wouldn't face each other under normal circumstances. They didn't before. The only reason they are now is that they're in the same division.

Maybe this will change and when Stockton returns to California, Laval can continue to face them. But I doubt it.

Then I apologize...but would also say that in the future please identify yourself as a member of the teams front office. It'll save a lot of time and let us all know that we are dealing with a person with exclusive inside information.

Reactions: Roadhog

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Then I apologize...but would also say that in the future please identify yourself as a member of the teams front office. It'll save a lot of time and let us all know that we are dealing with a person with exclusive inside information.

tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad