Spicy Change

vindaloo.gif

b9a8324120aeae2054352563a5fb20a2_w200.gif

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

@Beef Invictus is selfish and closed the thread too quickly.

Its brewed strictly for heavy ABV (brewdog over in Scotland does something similar, though a much higher ABV, i want to say 50+, it also tastes like ass, i've heard) as a nut tugging competition. Its a beer by name only, and is moreso a strong port wine than anything, just mashed in the tun to high heaven. Its a sweet nutty mess.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I just picked my first Carolina reaper from my spicy pepper garden. I also have Scotch bonnets, corno del toros, and jalapenos. My friend who gave me the plants has been super into growing the really potent one, but says this is an off year for spiciness. The SBs and CdTs are hardly spicy at all but the jalapenos have a pretty potent kick to them. I don't even want to do anything with the reaper; maybe I will laminate it and just stare at it forever.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
I just picked my first Carolina reaper from my spicy pepper garden. I also have Scotch bonnets, corno del toros, and jalapenos. My friend who gave me the plants has been super into growing the really potent one, but says this is an off year for spiciness. The SBs and CdTs are hardly spicy at all but the jalapenos have a pretty potent kick to them. I don't even want to do anything with the reaper; maybe I will laminate it and just stare at it forever.
You keep the reaper as a deterrent in case the kids act out. Kind of like Damocles Sword except it's Bernie's Reaper.

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009

The reaper raw would probably leave a better aftertaste than the upcoming Flyers' season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad