Series Talk: 2021 Playoffs Avatar.. Yea or Nay?

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Since they've officially clinched, wonder if HFLeafs are interested in doing playoffs avatar this season -- thoughts?

I drafted to use (pics can any Leaf), but I find it kinda boring and was hoping for different theme idea, something more fun or if we want to troll HF, etc.

ypXeCgZ.png

I feel like I'm obliged to object to the bolded, so I'll advise against that.

Otherwise, have fun kids.

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
I feel like I'm obliged to object to the bolded, so I'll advise against that.

Otherwise, have fun kids.

I have a question out of curiosity actually. When @Coachcorner tried to make our GDTs for our home games last year was that considered trolling? As in, did the main board mods complain or was it people on our board that wanted something different. It seemed like his thread had broad support on here at least. I noticed that we switched to some generic, boring GDT and it's my firm belief we lost that series as a result. :sarcasm:

I'd love for a Coachcorner GDT this year.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Since they've officially clinched, wonder if HFLeafs are interested in doing playoffs avatar this season -- thoughts?

I drafted to use (pics can any Leaf), but I find it kinda boring and was hoping for different theme idea, something more fun or if we want to troll HF, etc.

ypXeCgZ.png
Remember a few years back when everyone was comparing Marner, Nylander and Matthews to Sam Gagner? I'd be down for Sam Gagner themed avatars.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I have a question out of curiosity actually. When @Coachcorner tried to make our GDTs for our home games last year was that considered trolling? As in, did the main board mods complain or was it people on our board that wanted something different. It seemed like his thread had broad support on here at least. I noticed that we switched to some generic, boring GDT and it's my firm belief we lost that series as a result. :sarcasm:

I'd love for a Coachcorner GDT this year.
Oh, its coming sire. :clap: after this post and I is already visualizing it in my mind. Its going to be hard and with our current thug/vet squad... with the talent. It will bring as back to the old pat quinn days sire. I will put one on when the playoffs come. Itll be humble enough, but still thuggin and hard. Cause we built like that now sire.

Also, I can't remember a problem with any of my very rare gdt's I've made. Maybe I remembers wrong sire, but I do not remember anybody taking anything down though. It's always been respect our hurr.

Reactions: BrannigansLaw

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Oh, its coming sire. :clap: after this post and I is already visualizing it in my mind. Its going to be hard and with our current thug/vet squad... with the talent. It will bring as back to the old pat quinn days sire. I will put one on when the playoffs come. Itll be humble enough, but still thuggin and hard. Cause we built like that now sire.

Also, I can't remember a problem with any of my very rare gdt's I've made. Maybe I remembers wrong sire, but I do not remember anybody taking anything down though. It's always been respect our hurr.

My man.

I look forward to twerkin my thang.

Eh might as well make our avatar theme pics of the Leafs twerkin lol

Reactions: Coachcorner

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
My man.

I look forward to twerkin my thang.

Eh might as well make our avatar theme pics of the Leafs twerkin lol
That would SHOCK and ILLUMINATE the hfboards totally sire! :clap: Like the ice hockey world in general. That would be come.... a phenomenon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad