Prospect Info: 2021 NHL Draft: The Home Stretch, Draft July 23-24

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
You are free to do with the information what you'd like.

Maybe what I said amounts to me being a dick, but I'm just being honest.

seems reasonable, actually. We should probably get some kind of consensus of “trusted” sources, because I couldn’t give a shit less what some rando blogger thinks about a pick

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
Reactions: alexislafreniere

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
That would be a killer haul. Heimosalmi falls into that Eemil Viro/Albert Johansson type of smooth skating puck mover.

The other 3 would be a Babcock wet dream if you want grit and skill.
That would be just about the ideal first 4 picks. (You all know by now the one pick I'm not happy about in the mix but we don't have to have that conversation again).

Getting Lambos at 23 and L'Heureux at 38 would be nuts. Teach L'Heureux not to spit on people and he's a top 15 player IMO.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
That would be just about the ideal first 4 picks. (You all know by now the one pick I'm not happy about in the mix but we don't have to have that conversation again).

Getting Lambos at 23 and L'Heureux at 38 would be nuts. Teach L'Heureux not to spit on people and he's a top 15 player IMO.

giphy.gif

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
I doubt we could get Vancouver to trade us 9 in exchange for one year of Eriksson's salary, and I also doubt we could get more than a 15-30 pick for Bert.

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
Wyatt Johnston with our 23rd overall?
"Detroit will have plenty of intel from his impressive 2019-2020 OHL debut."

They must not know we suck at scouting the OHL.
Since Yzerman came on board and jettisoned Wright and most the NA staff. They’ve really only taken Sebrango. There is some promise there…

But I haven’t really seen Wyatt Johnson mocked that high very often.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
Since Yzerman came on board and jettisoned Wright and most the NA staff. They’ve really only taken Sebrango.
There is some promise there…

True. Rezmierski is a very good evaluator of defenseman talent. I think with that in mind we would do better to try and make a move for Lambos in the late teens/early twenties instead of Edvinsson or Hughes at #6 if Rezmierski likes the kid.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
We just lost our second pic of this draft. Is it because Yzerman doesn't like much what he see. This draft probably going to shape for us like 2017

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad