OT: 2021 NFL and NCAAF offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Am I confused about something?

Half the games next week are 'win and you're in'.

How are, let's say the bears any different?

Division titles are prioritized higher than wild card win and ins. Plus most other games that are currently win and in might not be if every other game gets played first. The only thing Giants-Dallas changes is who benefits from a Washington loss

Putting the Bears game last is also tricky because if the Saints win then that game means zilch for the Packers, whereas if you play them at the same time as the Saints, the Packers have to play it out.

Last edited:

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Jets are on fire to finish the season. Hottest team in the NFL.
giphy.gif

Reactions: My3Sons

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It'll probably be Bill that takes him if anyone, he low-key loves his reclamation projects. This guy's just shot himself in the ass so much though, if nobody takes him on a cheapo rookie contract the next two years off waivers then he might have to go to the CFL or something.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
It'll probably be Bill that takes him if anyone, he low-key loves his reclamation projects. This guy's just shot himself in the ass so much though, if nobody takes him on a cheapo rookie contract the next two years off waivers then he might have to go to the CFL or something.
I bet Bill has his eye on Carson Wentz, that's always been his type of QB.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Can BUF beat KC in the AFC playoffs? That looks to be a really good matchup. In the NFC, it's almost anybody's game. I could see SEA emerging if GB doesn't get it's usual bump in play by friendly refs and if Brees is still limited in NO.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
PIT is resting Big Ben this weekend so that is likely a win for CLE

Miami is gonna miss the (expanded) playoffs at 10-6. Really frustrating, but still encouraging for the long term of the franchise.

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I could definitely see that, assuming the Eagles have to get rid of Wentz at this point. Or the return of Jimmy G lol

My buddy made a good point that he could see Wentz heading to Indy. He thinks that Frank Reich perhaps had more to do with the Eagles and Wentz's success in the Super Bowl season than people may have realized.

I'm sure Rivers isn't going to stick around long term, but hey, I guess crazier shit has happened.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad