GDT: 2021 MLB All-Star game and Homerun Derby

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Pretty good Derby. Wish Ohtani got out of the first round though.

Say Hey Kid

War's just a shot away
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
dcovohtani_v.webp

Shohei Ohtani: MLB All-Stars celebrate the greatest of them all - Sports Illustrated

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Honoring Hank Aaron.. in Colorado.. thank you, woke MLB, great job.

Ignoring the fact he just recently passed away and was an all time great/transformative player in baseball history. Thank you solventless710, great job.

Just come out and say you're racist and save us the trouble. Literally doesn't matter where he's honored. It's Hank Aaron for god's sake.

solventless710

Jan 5, 2005
Ignoring the fact he just recently passed away and was an all time great/transformative player in baseball history. Thank you solventless710, great job.

Just come out and say you're racist and save us the trouble. Literally doesn't matter where he's honored. It's Hank Aaron for god's sake.
It’s a joke that he isn’t being honored in ATLANTA. Their fans deserve to see him honored, not Caucasian dominated Denver.

And I don’t give two shits about your “yOuRe RaCiSt” rhetoric. Not playing into that game. Shut the f*** up.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
These uniforms are so trash. The Jays players have a Canadian flag on their chest but for some reason no one else does. Also, the one canadian team also has a US flag sleeve patch.

Garbage. It was better when players just wore their team uniforms.

Reactions: TheTotalPackage

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
It’s a joke that he isn’t being honored in ATLANTA. Their fans deserve to see him honored, not Caucasian dominated Denver.

And I don’t give two shits about your “yOuRe RaCiSt” rhetoric. Not playing into that game. Shut the f*** up.
The idea of using boycotts to counter racism in the Old confederacy? I mean where do they get off?!

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Ohtani is great and all but come on, do they have to dedicate every second of coverage to talking about him?

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Anyone else happy that MLB has finally decided to have a specific uniform for each team in the All Star Game? I’ve been begging them to make this happen pretty much since I started playing baseball video games like MLB 2K3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad