NFL: 2021 Last team to win

Last team to win?

• Total voters

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Green Bay. Aaron Rodgers wants to humiliate them on the way out with a reverse perfect season.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Wouldn't be surprised if it's Jacksonville. They looked all kinds of godawful against who is supposed to be the worst team in the league this season.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
If the Jags dont beat the Bengals in a few weeks, look at their schedule. I guess they can beat the Titans or Colts but in November when they play the Falcons could be for the top pick.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Falcons and Vikings won today so we’re left with 5 0-3 teams after Week 3, the Jets, Giants, Jaguars, Colts, and Lions

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Colts play Dolphins on the road, not out of the question they win

Jaguars at the Bengals is also winnable, as is the Lions playing the Bears at Soldier Field

Don’t see the Jets beating the Titans or the Giants winning a road game in New Orleans

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Jets have the Falcons and Bengals on the horizon, both of those are a possibility.

If the Jaguars don't beat Cincinnati next week, they could at least hypothetically beat Indianapolis, Seattle (Wilson's amazing but the defense blows) or Atlanta in late November, and it's not impossible that they surprise the Dolphins either.

Indianapolis has Miami, Houston and the Jets in the next 2 months. There's no way they don't win at minimum 1 of those games.

Detroit has the Bears, Bengals (who the Bears beat) and the suddenly pathetic Steelers approaching. I think they can win at least one of those.

The Giants? The upcoming schedule for the Giants reads as follows:

- at NO
- at DAL
- LAR
- CAR
- at KC
- LV
- at TB

...honestly, I hope at least the other teams at least take the Giants to dinner and a movie first.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
This TNF loss keeps the Jags winless and the first 0-4 team of the year, we’ll see how the others fair this weekend

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Colts, Giants, and Jets emerge victorious today and we're left with only 2 0-4s, and what do you know, they're 2 historically pathetic franchises in the Jaguars and Lions. New poll is up.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Both could win relatively quickly and it wouldn't shock me. Jaguars have the Titans who just lost to the Jets, and the so far mediocre Seahawks and Dolphins after that, no win would really shock me. Lions have the crappy Vikings and Bengals (not buying their hot start) along with the Rams where they will have a lot of pressure in the Stafford game and the Rams were the team to blow the awful Jets winless streak last year

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Colts, Giants, and Jets emerge victorious today and we're left with only 2 0-4s, and what do you know, they're 2 historically pathetic franchises in the Jaguars and Lions. New poll is up.
more faith in Lawrence than Goff. In the end, think the Jags will have more wins than the Lions or at worst be tied in wins.

Reactions: MMC

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Congratulations to the Jets on not winning this "award". For a moment there I thought it was going to be them, again.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Jets have the Falcons and Bengals on the horizon, both of those are a possibility.

If the Jaguars don't beat Cincinnati next week, they could at least hypothetically beat Indianapolis, Seattle (Wilson's amazing but the defense blows) or Atlanta in late November, and it's not impossible that they surprise the Dolphins either.

Indianapolis has Miami, Houston and the Jets in the next 2 months. There's no way they don't win at minimum 1 of those games.

Detroit has the Bears, Bengals (who the Bears beat) and the suddenly pathetic Steelers approaching. I think they can win at least one of those.

The Giants? The upcoming schedule for the Giants reads as follows:

- at NO
- at DAL
- LAR
- CAR
- at KC
- LV
- at TB

...honestly, I hope at least the other teams at least take the Giants to dinner and a movie first.

look at this freaking idiot :laugh:

Looks like the Saints put out for the Giants on the first date. Very Mardi Gras of them.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Lions lose and the Jaguars will certainly not be winning their game, so these 2 will remain the 2 winless for another week

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad