Prospect Info: 2021 HFDevils Prospect Rankings #8

Who is the Devils' #8 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
I'm late to the party, as I've been busy and unable to vote on most of these guys. But I'm going to take the opportunity to re-state that Chase Stillman is my #4 overall prospect for the Devils. The narrative on him has been skewed to the point that many do not realize Stillman is quite a skilled scorer, and not simply a big-hitting power winger.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
I'm late to the party, as I've been busy and unable to vote on most of these guys. But I'm going to take the opportunity to re-state that Chase Stillman is my #4 overall prospect for the Devils. The narrative on him has been skewed to the point that many do not realize Stillman is quite a skilled scorer, and not simply a big-hitting power winger.

How close do you have it between him, Foote, and Clarke?

Reactions: StevenToddIves

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
How close do you have it between him, Foote, and Clarke?

I would say Stillman is certainly the best skater of the three, which will make it easier for him to play alongside top skill forwards. He's also the most physical and highest-compete of the three. They are all very good shooters, though I'd say Foote's shot has the highest potential of the three. Clarke gets the edge in puck skills and creativity. They are all very exciting prospects.

I'd put Stillman on top, not too far above Foote, and probably Clarke just behind Foote. But they are close enough that any of the three could wind up being the best player a decade down the line. Ultimately, ranking these three young talents is a good problem for a fan of the Devils to have.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
That's absurd.
May be? I have my own vision of floor and ceiling, what work and what is not in Nhl. Everything will change when guys will play in their next season, but this is what it is because what I saw from last season. Shl, wjc, ahl. What be great if he will fix his "im standing and shooting" mentality for something more.
This is only my subjective opinion. Absurd? No, its not. Absurd is doesn't see his weaknesses.
Its a prospect raiting, don't worry to much.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad