Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyle Kukkonen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Disagree. Mahura can move the puck and has offensive upside. Larsson is bad at everything and good at nothing.
Not when your ass is on the ice and your getting bullied in the defensive zone (in NHL) every single shift. I do think if he gets stronger and learns how to use his body better he could be a NHL defensemen like Djoos but he's no where near that based on what I saw last season in the AHL.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Disagree. Mahura can move the puck and has offensive upside. Larsson is bad at everything and good at nothing.

Mahura is trending towards being a tweener in my opinion. Pretty decent puck moving skills, but not to the point where you're going to want him running your top PP or would expect a ton of production. If you're someone who needs sheltering defensively, and doesn't produce stand out offense, you don't generally last long in the league.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Mahura is trending towards being a tweener in my opinion. Pretty decent puck moving skills, but not to the point where you're going to want him running your top PP or would expect a ton of production. If you're someone who needs sheltering defensively, and doesn't produce stand out offense, you don't generally last long in the league.
Yeah I think at this point he's looking at a career as a spare part offensive sub-in for better injured players. Could change but he needs to change a lot about his game.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad