Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyle Kukkonen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Volkov feels incredibly out of place on this list for me. 24 year old dude who is probably about maxed out or close to it. He’s the oldest guy in the top 15 by like 2 full seasons, not that that makes him a write off. 4th liner sure and decent chance at 3rd line. But that doesn’t really excite me much

Im surprised by the votes he’s getting

I went with Moore but Tracey is close. Dark horse is a Colangelo. Can he develop into a Coyle type player?

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Volkov feels incredibly out of place on this list for me. 24 year old dude who is probably about maxed out or close to it. He’s the oldest guy in the top 15 by like 2 full seasons, not that that makes him a write off. 4th liner sure and decent chance at 3rd line. But that doesn’t really excite me much

Im surprised by the votes he’s getting

I went with Moore but Tracey is close. Dark horse is a Colangelo. Can he develop into a Coyle type player?
Good point about his age. I don't think he will become much more than he is already. Just that he's already an NHL player

Reactions: AngelDuck

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Good point about his age. I don't think he will become much more than he is already. Just that he's already an NHL player
Yeah for reference with Volkov: he’s older than Steel by a good amount and Terry by a couple months.

Reactions: Kalv

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
The absolute disrespect to Colangelo. Ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves!

Kidding aside, I'd go with Moore or Galimov next.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Volkov is more than likely already a better NHLers than easily more than half these players listed will be in their entire careers.
Yeah I will be surprised if Tracey even becomes like Volkov. I project Volkov to become a solid 2way 3rd liner who also gets PK minutes.
His scoring is a little flukey but i think he just needs more ice time that he wasn't ever gonna get in Tampa.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
it's not that posters are mad, it's hes regressed completely
To me its more that other prospects have improved more than him and newer prospects who were drafted with much much higher ceilings and some having elite tools.
Look at Pastujov the skating coach he's gonna work with is the one that fixed Brayden Point, so Pastujov will end up a much better skater than Kaliyev (another sniper with bad skating that fell out of 1st round in his draft class).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad