NFL GDT: 2021 AFC Wild Card Game: (3) Buffalo Bills vs (6) New England Patriots - BUF wins 47-17

BUF vs NE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
Current forecast for 8 PM Orchard Park: 5 degrees, but only 6 MPH winds. I think that's good news for Buffalo. Probably will be the coldest weather Mac Jones has experienced in his life, and prior to Tuesday by a significant margin (like by 15-20 degrees).

Anyone know if the Pats held outdoor practice on Tuesday? I know the Bills only did a walk-through that day.
Yes, Pats practiced outside this week.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Going with the Bills but they have to grab the lead early.
We always seem to score first that doesn't stop us from making each game nerve inducing. Or jump out to big lead only to give away free points to make the games more exiting than they have any right to be. But that's our coach channeling his Andy Reid Sensei

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
I didn't ask about "this week". I asked about Tuesday. That was the only day below freezing this week.
No need to be a little bitch about it…

The Pats did not hold a formal practice on Tuesday however it was below freezing in Foxboro on Wednesday when they did practice outside.

Last edited:

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
$45 to get into the Bills game tonight. Another reason why the NFL needs to relocate out of this minor league city. Weather is not an excuse.
More so due to COVID cases being so high and the mandated vaccination to attend the game. I have season tickets. Tickets were selling for $40 over what I paid earlier in the year, but once the mandate was imposed and cases started sky rocketing- the ticket value free fell. We had trouble selling tickets toward the end of the year.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Going with the Bills but they have to grab the lead early.
Gonna be a tough game. Buffalo has the better QB, but NE has the better coach. Pick your poison!

It's going to be close for sure. I'm excited we have a rivalry brewing with the Pats. Reading a lot of their fans messages recently- you can tell there's a lot of resentment + they're nervous as hell playing Allen. I think this year is the start of a very fierce rivalry!

Oh God. Please win. If we lose a playoff game against the Pats their fans will never let us live that down . It will be even worse then the decade and a half of Brady owning us. Please no
Whoever wins- that fanbase will have shit talking rights for nearly a year. There's a lot at stake with this game!

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Gonna be a tough game. Buffalo has the better QB, but NE has the better coach. Pick your poison!

It's going to be close for sure. I'm excited we have a rivalry brewing with the Pats. Reading a lot of their fans messages recently- you can tell there's a lot of resentment + they're nervous as hell playing Allen. I think this year is the start of a very fierce rivalry!
Me too and for once a legit rivalry ; not a one side shellacking that spanned 2 decades !( Oh God hopefully I didn't just jinx us,(ooops)

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
No need to be a little bitch about it…

The Pats did not hold a formal practice on Tuesday however it was below freezing in Foxboro on Wednesday when they did practice outside.
Not by much, if at all. Certainly a far cry from 5 degrees.

And someone still seems salty Mac want able to throw for 400 yards in the 2nd game like they claimed he would...

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
True, definitely not 5 degrees but still below freezing according to Mike Reiss.
Factoring in wind chill. Bottom line is that is will be cold in Buffalo. If the wind isn’t a huge factor like it was in the prior game in Buffalo, then that favours the Bills.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I hope the Bills hammer the Patriots.

Let's see how mighty the Patriots offense is when the wind isn't gusting to 70 and the Bills can actually throw the ball

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
$45 to get into the Bills game tonight. Another reason why the NFL needs to relocate out of this minor league city. Weather is not an excuse.

They should have relocated the Pats back in the 90s when their fair weather fans couldn’t sell out an NFL record 17 games in a row.

Reactions: Tachycineta

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Picking the Patriots because I haven't been impressed with the Bills this season.

Hoping for a good game.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
On one hand, f*** the Pats.

On the other hand, them winning would send Cincy to Kansas City (presuming they don't shit themselves against Pittsburgh tomorrow) and i'm all about seeing round two of that matchup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad