2021-22 Official Hollywood Top 35

FreddyFoyle

Mar 12, 2008
Fredericton, NB
Still four games to play each in the AUS. StFX and UdeM lost no players to the pros. UNB losing 2/3 of their top line has brought them back to pack a bit (they're still getting lots of shots, but not lots of goals). UPEI losing their top d-man and PP quarterback in Headrick doesn't seem a big factor yet. Surprised Dal's depth seems to be making up so far for loss of their sniper. SMU has struggled for consistency all season, and losing captain/top point getter doesn't help. Acadia. Well they have been having an awful season and with the guys they lost I will be very, very surprised if they get anywhere in the playoffs. But you never know.

RED ARMY EAST

Feb 14, 2010
Freddy Beach,N.B.Canada
Still four games to play each in the AUS. StFX and UdeM lost no players to the pros. UNB losing 2/3 of their top line has brought them back to pack a bit (they're still getting lots of shots, but not lots of goals). UPEI losing their top d-man and PP quarterback in Headrick doesn't seem a big factor yet. Surprised Dal's depth seems to be making up so far for loss of their sniper. SMU has struggled for consistency all season, and losing captain/top point getter doesn't help. Acadia. Well they have been having an awful season and with the guys they lost I will be very, very surprised if they get anywhere in the playoffs. But you never know.
IMO, UNB ran into hot goaltending performances by Montpetit-Moncton and Capriotti-UPEI in their two recent wins, putting up 50 plus shots in both of those two games, but agree that the finish hasn't been there.

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007
IMO, UNB ran into hot goaltending performances by Montpetit-Moncton and Capriotti-UPEI in their two recent wins, putting up 50 plus shots in both of those two games, but agree that the finish hasn't been there.
The AUS scores to me looked to be normal. It was the OUA which seemed odd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad