Injury Report: 2021-22 Injuries: Bellemare, Cirelli, Hagel, Kucherov, McDonagh, Paul, Perry, Point

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Good thing his name isn't Cal Finger!
img_7043_426045.jpg

Reactions: Five Alarm Fire

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
If Foote goes to LTIR, it helps us keep both Katchouk and Raddysh up for more evaluation before we have to move one

Reactions: Five Alarm Fire

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
If Foote goes to LTIR, it helps us keep both Katchouk and Raddysh up for more evaluation before we have to move one

I don't think that's gonna happen. Raddysh and Katchouk have been waiting for their coffee so long it's become a different drink entirely. Jesus we drafted them what like 5 years ago? That's about as bad as what we did to Koekkoek except he actually got to play sometimes

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I don't think that's gonna happen. Raddysh and Katchouk have been waiting for their coffee so long it's become a different drink entirely. Jesus we drafted them what like 5 years ago? That's about as bad as what we did to Koekkoek except he actually got to play sometimes

How is it bad? They NEVER earned a shot until last year. You don't handout NHL spots to underperforming players. You know who we gave spots to? The players who out performed them over the last 2 years, Smith, Colton and ABB.

Reactions: Hoek

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Dont have enough cap to keep both unfortunately. unless someone else gets injured or we move one of ABB or Colton. both require waivers and i dont think they want to risk trying to sneak one through waivers and lose them for nothing

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Does the media not remember how terrible he was!! funny memes/posts aside, its like everyones taking a bunch of crazy pills!
Yeah it’s scary, acting like they want him on the team for the buddy sitcom with killorn. Id rather him stay far away from the big club. He will be fine all the way in Syracuse, wayy down the depth chart at the bottom.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
How is it bad? They NEVER earned a shot until last year. You don't handout NHL spots to underperforming players. You know who we gave spots to? The players who out performed them over the last 2 years, Smith, Colton and ABB.

I mean that in the sense of how it's been so long since we drafted them. As this relates to Koekkoek, Sustr had years and what felt like a million chances to be as terrible as he wanted. Yet any time Koekkoek played I never saw much of how he could've been so much worse. But I digress in that your greater point is in fact correct. But as relates to Katchouk and Raddysh, we've had how many years to evaluate them and I'd hope we didn't sign them for the sake of call up depth at this point in their career where they could maybe get a crack elsewhere.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'll always remember Sustr as the guy caught totally flat footed on Duncan Keith's Stanley Cup winning goal.

My personal favorite was him going -2 in a game where we scored 5 goals vs CBJ and managed it in only 3:45 of TOI and was directly responsible for the goals against. He got scratched the next 2 games and only got 8 minutes his next outing.

I praise this as the night our coaching staff finally figured out this guy was horrible

Reactions: The Gongshow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad