News: 2021-22 23 Man Rosters

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
I have found official rosters for
BOS, BUF, CGY, CAR, CHI, COL, CBJ, DAL, DET, MTL, NYR, PHI, PIT, & TBL

Which leaves
ANA, ARI, EDM, FLA, LAK, MIN, NAS, NJD, NYI, OTT, SJS, SEA, STL, TOR, VAN, VGK, WAS, & WPG
without official rosters

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Arvidsson – Kopitar – Brown
Iafallo – Danault – Kempe
Tkachev – Vilardi – Kaliyev
Lemieux – Lizotte – Moore
Grundstrom

Anderson – Doughty
Bjornfot – Roy
Edler – Walker
Maatta, Wolanin

Quick / Petersen

Per LA Kings Insider, the official mouthpiece of the team: https://lakingsinsider.com/2021/10/...an-on-normal-practice-iafallo-on-second-line/

Andersson, Athanasiou, Maatta, and Byfield are all injured, but it looks like Maatta might be "back" for opening night. Andersson is considered day to day, so I'm not exactly sure how that's going to shake out officially.

Last edited:

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
I would hazard a guess that maybe since he's going to an American team from a Canadian team that there are visa issues that might allow them to declare him as non-roster until such time as things get sorted out.
Boughner said they plan to keep 14 forwards. I expect he will be the 14th when the visa issues are sorted out.

KILLger

Mar 2, 2002
Canada
Visit site

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Boughner said they plan to keep 14 forwards. I expect he will be the 14th when the visa issues are sorted out.

I swear if you pull a Toronto or Florida and keep him on the roster for the year without playing him thats just stupid. It never works, it wastes a year of a young players development and I dont get why teams do it.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
So we've got approximate rosters for every team that fall within the 23-man paramters, except Florida.

Seattle gets kinda complicated with 6 players out. Meaning 4 more players (inaddition to lind and True being send back down) has to get moved.

Reactions: Jacob582

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad