NHL 2021-2022 NHL Out of Town Thread XIII - 2022 STANLEY CUP FINAL - Colorado Avalanche Cup Champions - Makar wins Conn Smythe

Who will win the Stanley Cup?

• Tampa Bay Lightning

Votes: 28 29.2%
  • Colorado Avalanche

Votes: 68 70.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1655018879467.png

:bolts:avs

2022 Stanley Cup Final

Tampa Bay (A3) vs. Colorado (C1)
Wednesday, June 15:
Lightning at Avalanche, 8 p.m. ET, ESPN+, ABC, SN, CBC, TVA Sports
Saturday, June 18: Lightning at Avalanche, 8 p.m. ET, ESPN+, ABC, SN, CBC, TVA Sports
Monday, June 20: Avalanche at Lightning, 8 p.m. ET, ESPN+, ABC, SN, CBC, TVA Sports
Wednesday, June 22: Avalanche at Lightning, 8 p.m. ET, ESPN+, ABC, SN, CBC, TVA Sports
*Friday, June 24: Lightning at Avalanche, 8 p.m. ET, ESPN+, ABC, SN, CBC, TVA Sports
*Sunday, June 26: Avalanche at Lightning, 8 p.m. ET, ESPN+, ABC, SN, CBC, TVA Sports
*Tuesday, June 28: Lightning at Avalanche, 8 p.m. ET, ESPN+, ABC, SN, CBC, TVA Sports​

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
one of the first finals I will watch in years due to the fact I think this one will be super entertaining. Bolts haven`t faced a team, IMO, that can skate with them and can play with grit like the Avs, the Avs haven`t faced a team with a true #1 goalie yet, should be fun. Kadri injury however is massive. Should still be fun

Reactions: bbfan419

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
My heart says Colorado...my head says Tampa.

Colorado has speed and high end talent/skill but has a couple of key injuries and goaltending is a major question mark.

Tampa flat out knows how to win ...experience and superior goaltending is a hard combination to beat. If Point comes back their chances of winning increases to likely.

Should be fun to watch

Reactions: BMC

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
We can shit on the Lightning for two asterisk cups where they beat Dallas and Montreal, but this year after a normal full season, no cap shenanigans, going through Toronto, Florida, New York, and Colorado, if they win this cup you can't do anything but respect them for it.

Reactions: Gee Wally

Shooksie

D5 Beaut
Jun 19, 2011
i've got no ill will toward either team but the bolts have won enough. let's see some new stars lift the cup. go avs

avs in 6

Reactions: Alan Ryan

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Hedman has been good this playoffs, but not as sharp as in the past. Last couple of games he started looking sharper with his passing and decision making. If he gets things going then it will make TB that much tougher to beat. I really like watching the Avs and hope they get the Cup, but I have my doubts when you look at the goaltending situation. Vasi is just so darn good and such a clutch goalie. The Avs goalies are very pedestrian. Also, despite the Avs D being better than it has been in recent memory, the TB D has been stupid good this playoffs when it needs to be. Avs are going to have their work cut out for them. Cooper has his team on another level yet again for the playoffs.

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
Tampa will be the first team to 3 peat since the islanders in the 80s. I hate to say it and will root for the avs but this tampa team just knows how to win when it counts. Tampa in 6 games.

Reactions: robertocarlos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad