Prospect Info: 2020 World Junior Thread: McJesus Edition - McMichael (CAN) & Has (CZE)

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
74d67ba50acb545a9f13e8a33d87633a.gif

thank you!

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Veleno suspended and Lafreniere missing due to injury. Should be top minutes available for CMM on the top-line. This is his chance.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004

In the analysis on TSN during the draft they broke down how he grips his stick differently, it makes it harder for the goalie to read what he's going to do, good view at 39 seconds, if you watch his hands it doesn't look like he's going to pick that corner.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Damn Finland with a defensive masterpiece again and the USA are out. Wahlstrom with an elbow to the head when there is just 2 seconds left. Stay classy. Will fit well to Islanders.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I was expecting the Canadian fan base to show him some love but he seems invisible in threads until he scores. Can’t tell if that’s a byproduct of his game or the fact that being drafted by the Capitals seems to suck the hype out of prospects in the minds of other people.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Bourdon

Mar 20, 2007
I was expecting the Canadian fan base to show him some love but he seems invisible in threads until he scores. Can’t tell if that’s a byproduct of his game or the fact that being drafted by the Capitals seems to suck the hype out of prospects in the minds of other people.
He's 10th in team scoring, so there's not much to talk about. He literally has been invisible until he scores. That being said, you take these short tournaments with a grain of salt in regards to prospect projecting.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto

he's not exactly a star on this team.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Star, no, but I feel like his game was more visible in the preseason than now, and after the steps he took this offseason I think I expected to notice him more than I have.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
So cmm gets drafted late - immediately tears it up and is playing like a top 3 pick in juniors.

he gets picked to team canada basically last. Gets put on 4th line. Immediately tears it up and is now constantly in top 6.

basixally what I’m seeing about this kid is he’s really, really good and impresses very quickly.

hopefully he’s a 2.5 million cheaper option than Eller next year on the third line.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad