Player Discussion 2020 NHL Draft Poll (who should we pick?)

Who should the Habs draft at 16th overall?

• Total voters

Pappazzz

Aug 25, 2020
nobody,

trade the pick,

anybody taken a look at how well our first round draft picks do when we pick 15+?

it aint pretty,

and i don't care about the blah blah "but but, this draft is amazing!!"

Reactions: 26Mats

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
Jake Sanderson is the guy the team wants. It’s possible we trade up.

If we stay anyone of the above is ok but I stay away from Brisson. Most of his points are secondary points. His skating is an issue. Below average I think.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
nobody,

trade the pick,

anybody taken a look at how well our first round draft picks do when we pick 15+?

it aint pretty,

and i don't care about the blah blah "but but, this draft is amazing!!"

Hopefully a really good prospect drops to us.

Leroux was saying pre draft in 2012 when we ended up picking Galchenyuk 3rd overall that Timmins loved Forsberg who went #10 and Terravainen who went I think #17. When McDonagh was available at #12, Timmins nearly jumped out of his seat. Last year it was Caufield. Let's hope this year someone falls to us.

Reactions: cphabs

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
What do you think of this hendrix LaPierre kid?

Like some others have mentioned, I'm not buying the whole injury thing. Was it a concussion, was it not a concussion....?? Who knows, but it's a red flag none the less. Also, the kid has problems scoring which is another red flag. Even before he got hurt, he only had 2 goals in 19 games and he's never scored more than 17 goals in any season of any team he's ever player. We need scorers.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
BPA... and unless it's clear cut, prioritize the option with a larger frame and/or the safer pick.

can use the multiple 2nd's to swing for the fences and/or take chances on undersized finds

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
The consensus favourites seem to be Jarvis, Holloway and Reichel (in that order)

I agree though, that if a player like Jack Quinn falls to us, I'm taking him.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
We can pick two of those. We have the draft pick values to draft once around 20th and once around 30th.

Any combo of Jarvis / Holloway / Gunler / Zary / Mercer / Mysak / Amirov would make me happy

NeptunesTrident

Feb 22, 2007
I went with Bourque. I don't think Jarvis or Holloway will be there unless MB trades up. I'd say Gunler would be my next choice. No defensemen @#16.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
I have added a second version to see updated preferences. Moderators, maybe we can lock this one up?

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Was listening to the NHL network. One of the commentators mentioned a Russian goalie that was incredible. Forget his name but why not if he is there?

Reactions: Habaneros

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad