Prospect Info: 2020 Draft #142: Carson Bantle (LW)

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
He's already gained an inch and a few pounds since joining his college squad. :naughty:

upload_2020-10-31_10-0-54.png

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I didn’t get the Pyatt reference until now. Baby blues, handsome dude. He will have fun in college.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
"Bantle was drafted by the Arizona Cotoyets..."

Writing 101: Spell check!
We don't deserve any better than Cotoyets. Honestly, until this team plays watchable hockey and goes at least on fiscal quarter without some monumentally humiliating blunder, they should have to be known as the Cotoyets. The day we became more embarrassing than the Ottawa Senators, we became the Cotoyets. We can be the Coyotes again once we're just a regular, non-descript, average, every-day franchise. Until that day, Cotoyets.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I'm going to have to politely insist that the rest of you get the f*** on board the Bantle wagon. And now. Thank you.

If he scores goals, I've always been on the Bantle wagon.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Whoa! That’s strange. Big upgrade and I feel glad he’s going to a top program. This is uncommon though.

He's from Wisconsin. Might be a relationship there with the coaching staff if the Coyotes are happy with Emberson and nudged Bantle towards this.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Overshadowed some by the Mankato transfers and some of the new players but seems to be enjoying a bit of a resurgence as a senior - going from -16 to +1 and scoring four goals through 14 goals.

The Coyotes have a different regime than the one that drafted him but has Bantle been to prospect/development camp recently and is there any chance he signs an ELC?

Reactions: Summer Rose

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Overshadowed some by the Mankato transfers and some of the new players but seems to be enjoying a bit of a resurgence as a senior - going from -16 to +1 and scoring four goals through 14 goals.

The Coyotes have a different regime than the one that drafted him but has Bantle been to prospect/development camp recently and is there any chance he signs an ELC?
The Yotes have accumulated so many picks and are likely to be ultra selective about who gets a contract. I think Bantle may end up a free agent.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
The Yotes have accumulated so many picks and are likely to be ultra selective about who gets a contract. I think Bantle may end up a free agent.

That was my thinking. But Bantle's size is intriguing.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I agree with this. He is such a project player I don't think he will be ready until long after he is waiver eligible.

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I don't understand NCAA rules tbh. Could Bantle play an extra year like Anthony Romano is doing at Clarkson? Romano became a grad student but he also missed half of last year to injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad