Waived: 2020-21 Waivers Thread

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
Don't see any team claiming Pánik.

He is useful - has some offense, works hard, and can play on the PK - but with two more years on his deal after this one with a cap hit of $2.75 million he's just not useful enough in the flat cap world compared to cheaper options.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Does Frk still skate in quicksand? Dude has an elite shot but stone legs. He's an AHL superstar though.

I would love for Oilers to pick up Merkley. Re-unite him with Draisaitl.

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
Too bad, someone could have used Frk's Happy Gilmore shot.

Also Danny DeKeyser is a STEAL for the price, someone should definitely pick him up. Write your GMs! Please?!

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I really liked Drake on the Hawks last year. Definitely punches above his weight and scores a timely goal or two.

Been the complete opposite in AZ this year. Can't finish anything, even wide open nets, and has been a possession nonfactor.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
bishop is actually an nhl player and should be able to help a team

but like every other player on waivers i doubt he gets claimed

serp

Jan 17, 2016
As an Islanders fan Kenneth who?

AHL goalie currently not on an NHL deal . This seems for the purpose of signing him to an NHL deal ? Do the Isles have hurt goalies and need to sign their AHL goalie or something ?

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
AHL goalie currently not on an NHL deal . This seems for the purpose of signing him to an NHL deal ? Do the Isles have hurt goalies and need to sign their AHL goalie or something ?

In 15 games the Bridgeport Sound Tigers have had 5 goalies play so far including Cory Schneider who technically would be our 3rd string goalie. I guess one may have gotten injured? Appleby has already played 2 games. I guess it's just insurance for our insurance.

Keith Kallenbach

Now that is a blast from the past

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad