2020-21 Expected Roster Talk - Part 3

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
i know nobody on here likes barstool chiefs opinions but on twitter he said to be expecting major news by tomorrow night. wonder what that could be?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
i know nobody on here likes barstool chiefs opinions but on twitter he said to be expecting major news by tomorrow night. wonder what that could be?

He's going to stop reporting on the Hawks because he's f***ing awful at it, and has never really been a fan of them? He'll now be a Vegas beat guy, because he's the type of dude bro that spends 20 weekends a year in Vegas losing what little money he has, while doing coke every night, and drinking until the sun rises?

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
He's going to stop reporting on the Hawks because he's f***ing awful at it, and has never really been a fan of them? He'll now be a Vegas beat guy, because he's the type of dude bro that spends 20 weekends a year in Vegas losing what little money he has, while doing coke every night, and drinking until the sun rises?
anger issues

migi

Feb 25, 2015
I bet they have new guy for that McDonough place or Wirtz is keeping his job.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
Calling that Nylander puts together a 45pt campaign next year. Following year he’ll be good for 60, and after that 70. Can’t wait to see this board do a 180

lol, won't happen. And it isn't the whole board.

No doubt Nylander had an up and down rookie season. FWIW, I'm cautiously optimistic. No clue if he'll hit your targets (learned a lesson from last year, lol), but he doesn't have to to be considered a good player. Hopefully, he's working hard on those areas he needs to.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
Calling that Nylander puts together a 45pt campaign next year. Following year he’ll be good for 60, and after that 70. Can’t wait to see this board do a 180
i can see 45 i cant see 60 and i cant see 70. hope im wrong! to me he looks more of a hinostroza then a sharp. In the last 18 years heres who has gone over 60 points for the hawks. Toews Kane Hossa Sharp Panarin Debrincat Keith. Thats good company

Edit. Gus got to 60. So that brings down the company ha

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I can officially confirm here today that I am not the newest president of the Chicago Blackhawks.

Pertti

Dec 1, 2019
Probably get flamed very quickly but thought process is simple, a) Strome is not traditional 3C and Dach is our future 1C and B) Dach will not waste he's time to save neither Strome nor Kane in defense. So here we go...

Kubalik-Dach-Carpenter/Shaw
Janmark-Strome-DeBrincat
Nylander-Toews-Kane
Smith-Wallmark-Highmore
(Kämpf, Carpenter)

Keith-Boqvist
Dehaan-Murphy
Zadorov-Seabrook
(Carlsson)

Subban
Delia

Strome with D-cat because chemistry(Janmark plays D), Nylander gets Kane so he won't have excuses anymore( if he needs one) and Carpenter/Shaw are bringing grit in to first line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad