B-Sens 2020-2021 Belleville Senators - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Brannstrom Is just a couple notches above this league. I don’t mind sending him down for this stint obviously. But he needs some games where they’re not asking him to do stuff they KNOW he’s not great at right now. Like needs work stopping the cycle? He’s better at stopping the cycle than Zaitsev gudbrannson reilly. Nitpicking him for shit like that just tells me the coach doesn’t like
Him period. And may not ever like him unless he grows 6 inches.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Brannstrom Is just a couple notches above this league. I don’t mind sending him down for this stint obviously. But he needs some games where they’re not asking him to do stuff they KNOW he’s not great at right now. Like needs work stopping the cycle? He’s better at stopping the cycle than Zaitsev gudbrannson reilly. Nitpicking him for shit like that just tells me the coach doesn’t like

Its all about playing him or Wolanin right now. Wolanin sat 10 games without being waived to play in Belleville. Brannstrom can just go down.. I only watched 1 period .. but he played well.. especially on the PP.. which is no surprise.. If they are giving Wolanin a chance .. its better for Brannstrom to play here than not at all.

They won't pull the other guys

Reactions: DrEasy

Emrasie

Mar 13, 2019
Sure Troy Mann likes him, 1rst PP, 1rst D pair, a lot of PK time but he is not Ottawa coach. If DJ is next year coach it will be a real issue for his development.

Reactions: Alf Silfversson

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Sure Troy Mann likes him, 1rst PP, 1rst D pair, a lot of PK time but he is not Ottawa coach. If DJ is next year coach it will be a real issue for his development.
Brannstrom keeps playing like he is tonight .. Dorion and DJ are going to have to make some decisions

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Hopefully we can trade Reilly and then both Wolanin and Branny can play...I want to see at least a couple of games with them in the lineup together.

Either with Zub instead of Gud may show completely different players.

Reactions: DrEasy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad