Blue Jays GDT: 2019 v2|Next: vs Atl |Wed, Aug 28 | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Foltynewicz vs Waguespack

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Got home from the Canadians game at 11 and sped through this game in double time (though my pvr cut off the bottom of the 9th because I only set it for an extra hour).

Man, these players weekend jerseys are terrible. The white ones look cool for all of about 2 innings before I started to get frustrated by the inability to read anything on them and how bland it made everyone look. And the less said about the black unis, the better. If the point of this weekend is supposed to be fun, there's no reason they shouldn't be bright and colorful.

And there was like, zero explanation as to why the Jays pitchers wore black hats with their white unis while all the fielders wore white hats to complete the all-white look. It's not like the Mariners' pitchers did the inverted cap look.

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
Got home from the Canadians game at 11 and sped through this game in double time (though my pvr cut off the bottom of the 9th because I only set it for an extra hour).

Man, these players weekend jerseys are terrible. The white ones look cool for all of about 2 innings before I started to get frustrated by the inability to read anything on them and how bland it made everyone look. And the less said about the black unis, the better. If the point of this weekend is supposed to be fun, there's no reason they shouldn't be bright and colorful.

And there was like, zero explanation as to why the Jays pitchers wore black hats with their white unis while all the fielders wore white hats to complete the all-white look. It's not like the Mariners' pitchers did the inverted cap look.

They did explain. Thought the ball might get lost in the pitchers white hat.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
This HR brought to you by:

999999-69579027696.jpg

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Bo reminds me so much of Mookie Betts at the plate. The bat speed, the body type, the way he swings and makes contact, the way the ball jumps off his bat.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Mallex Smith seems a lot worse than I remember him being on the Rays. Over this game and last he's had several moments where it seemed like he had absolutely no idea what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad