2019 Start/Sit Week 2

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
0.5 PPR

Mark Andrews or Jared Cook?

I'm leaning Andrews.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
.5 PPR

conner vs hawks or white vs fins

andrews vs cards or kittle vs bengals

choose 2 to start and 1 to flex

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
.5 PPR

conner vs hawks or white vs fins

andrews vs cards or kittle vs bengals

choose 2 to start and 1 to flex

I'd pick Conner, White, and Kittle. Conner is a tougher matchup and Andrews has a potential great matchup, but I'd still want to see what sort of consistency the Ravens offense has and what sort of production Andrews will have in it.

Kittle and White are the safe picks. Pats will get touchdowns, so always a chance White gets one on his targets, and Kittle will always dominate the targets in that offense.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
0.5 PPR

Mark Andrews or Jared Cook?

I'm leaning Andrews.

Andrews. Cooks will be good in real-life for the Saints, but in fantasy Kamara and Murray will steal his targets. Hard for TE's to get a ton of targets when you have high-volume receiving backs.

It's why I'm not worried about White in New England after Brown, those are different kinds of targets. If Burkhead stays healthy and Gronk returns, that's when I'd worry.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Andrews. Cooks will be good in real-life for the Saints, but in fantasy Kamara and Murray will steal his targets. Hard for TE's to get a ton of targets when you have high-volume receiving backs.

It's why I'm not worried about White in New England after Brown, those are different kinds of targets. If Burkhead stays healthy and Gronk returns, that's when I'd worry.

Andrews

Sit Andrews

Godwin and Gallup

Thanks guys. I was already leaning him and My go-to YouTube channel (The Fantasy Headliners) were also pretty big on Andrews as well, so with your feedback along with that I’m going with Andrews.

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
League 2: need a RB and a flex, 1pt ppr

Hilton
Fitzgerald
DJax
J. Brown
McLaurin
Mixon
Mack

I’m aware I have a lot of receivers lol.
Hilton and Mack.

PPR, pick a flex:
Marvin Jones vs LAC
Giovani Bernard vs SF (if Mixon sits or is limited)

PPR, pick a flex:
Tyler Lockett at Pit
Allen Robinson at Den

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
League 1 (Pick 1 RB)
Aaron Jones vs MIN
Matt Breida @ CIN
Gio Bernard vs SF (if Mixon can't go)

*Admittedly could be overthinking this one

League 2 (Pick 1 FLEX)
Robby Anderson vs CLE
Terry McLaurin vs DAL
Mark Andrews vs ARZ

League 3 (Pick one TE)
Mark Andrews vs ARZ
Darren Waller vs KC

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
League 1 (Pick 1 RB)
Aaron Jones vs MIN
Matt Breida @ CIN

League 2 (Pick 1 FLEX)
Robby Anderson vs CLE
Terry McLaurin vs DAL
Mark Andrews vs ARZ

League 3 (Pick one TE)
Mark Andrews vs ARZ
Darren Waller vs KC

Jones. I like Breida's skillset, but it's so hard to determine how many touches he'll actually get with how fragile he is. I'm not even considering Bernard or Mixon this week.

As far as the others, the only one I'd eliminate is Anderson, especially with Darnold out. At that point, it's a tossup for me.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I've got all of Kelce, Kittle and Waller and don't know which two to start this week. I'm leaning towards Waller because of the match up and lack of other targets, but wonder if I'm being too cute here - and if I do start Waller, which of Kelce and Kittle do I bench?

Scoring is whatever's standard on the NFL site, I'm too much of a noob to know the difference between scoring methods.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I've got all of Kelce, Kittle and Waller and don't know which two to start this week. I'm leaning towards Waller because of the match up and lack of other targets, but wonder if I'm being too cute here - and if I do start Waller, which of Kelce and Kittle do I bench?

Scoring is whatever's standard on the NFL site, I'm too much of a noob to know the difference between scoring methods.

I think you're being too cute. Start Kelce and don't look back, dude should get a ton of looks with Hill out of the lineup. Waller is nice becasue of the high floor, but Kelce (and Kittle for that matter) offer the same floor with a MUCH higher ceiling.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011

I think you are being too cute. Kelce and Kittle will always have a ton of targets. While Waller should also get a ton of targets in Oakland, the other 2 get them and are genuinely elite.

I'd try to move one to the highest bidder, Kittle or Waller, Waller would be the primary one to sell high on.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Greg Olsen or Vernon Davis to start?

Olsen is coming off an injury but I don't know how well Davis/Skins will do against the Cowboys.

TE injuries really do suck :facepalm:

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Thanks, I'll stick with the double K then.

I'd try to move one to the highest bidder, Kittle or Waller, Waller would be the primary one to sell high on.

That's the plan long term, that's why I picked Waller up, but I don't think I'll be able to get a trade through before this weekend.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Feels wild to include his name in here but I need to pick one:

Todd Gurley vs New Orleans

Austin Ekeler vs Detroit

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011

Austin Ekeler vs Detroit
That's tough, I pretty much have them right next to each other. Gurley will get enough touches to get plenty of points, but we still don't know if he's going to get goal line touches, and if he doesn't, it'll knock him down. Ekeler is proving they don't need to give Gordon a big contract.

No way to play both? I have the same issue in 1 league, Kamara, Carson, Gurley, and Ekeler.

Reactions: Bob Richards

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
That's tough, I pretty much have them right next to each other. Gurley will get enough touches to get plenty of points, but we still don't know if he's going to get goal line touches, and if he doesn't, it'll knock him down. Ekeler is proving they don't need to give Gordon a big contract.

No way to play both? I have the same issue in 1 league, Kamara, Carson, Gurley, and Ekeler.

I could play both but I also have Saquon and Chubb lol

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
League 2: need a RB and a flex, 1pt ppr

Hilton
Fitzgerald
DJax
J. Brown
McLaurin
Mixon
Mack

I’m aware I have a lot of receivers lol.

Mack and Hilton

PPR, pick a flex:
Marvin Jones vs LAC
Giovani Bernard vs SF (if Mixon sits or is limited)

PPR, pick a flex:
Tyler Lockett at Pit
Allen Robinson at Den

Bernard
Robinson

League 1 (Pick 1 RB)
Aaron Jones vs MIN
Matt Breida @ CIN

League 2 (Pick 1 FLEX)
Robby Anderson vs CLE
Terry McLaurin vs DAL
Mark Andrews vs ARZ

League 3 (Pick one TE)
Mark Andrews vs ARZ
Darren Waller vs KC

Jones
McLaurin, Andrews
Andrews

Sit Waller

Greg Olsen or Vernon Davis to start?

Olsen is coming off an injury but I don't know how well Davis/Skins will do against the Cowboys.

TE injuries really do suck :facepalm:

Davis

Austin Ekeler vs Detroit

I wouldn't blame you either way, but I'd start Ekeler.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Help me pick my lineup for this league... 12 team PPR dynasty with a superflex (starting Trubisky at QB and Dalton in my superflex)

Evans at CAR (Thursday)
Cooks vs. NO
Watkins at OAK
Mack at TEN
Fournette at HOU
Smith-Schuster vs. SEA (questionable)
Elliott at WAS
Godwin at CAR (Thursday)
Duke Johnson vs. JAX
Gallup at WAS
Crowder vs. CLE

Need 3 WR, 2 RB and 2 flex since I am keeping the two QBs in

Thanks. I know this is a lot to digest, haha. I only listed the players that I'm considering.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Help me pick my lineup for this league... 12 team PPR dynasty with a superflex (starting Trubisky at QB and Dalton in my superflex)

Evans at CAR (Thursday)
Cooks vs. NO
Watkins at OAK
Mack at TEN
Fournette at HOU
Smith-Schuster vs. SEA (questionable)
Elliott at WAS

Godwin at CAR (Thursday)
Duke Johnson vs. JAX
Gallup at WAS
Crowder vs. CLE

Need 3 WR, 2 RB and 2 flex since I am keeping the two QBs in

Thanks. I know this is a lot to digest, haha. I only listed the players that I'm considering.

Bolded.

If JuJu is out, start Cooks. Or go Gallup-Evans with Fournette at FLEX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad