Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
tenor.gif

Reactions: calicapsfan

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I don't really care who wins, Blues is a better story for their fans but they have some shits on their team, just as the Bruins have in Marchand.

As to the hockey, the Bruins are slightly better on paper and should win. When I'm not sure about on ice talent disparities I always go with goaltending and Rask has been incredible this post season.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
What the heck, MoJo is playing better than I’ve ever seen him. All-star caliber.

islandersdynasty

May 26, 2018
Fairfax, VA
We lost game one last year, not counting the blues out. But they got dominated for 50 minutes last night. Need better

I think if the Blues played better after Boston tied it at 2-2 I would feel more confident in St Louis, but they looked awful in the 2nd half of last night’s game. Too many penalties and dumb turnovers. You would think Berube would have warned his players about Boston’s deadly power play...

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I think if the Blues played better after Boston tied it at 2-2 I would feel more confident in St Louis, but they looked awful in the 2nd half of last night’s game. Too many penalties and dumb turnovers. You would think Berube would have warned his players about Boston’s deadly power play...

Their PP didn’t look that great IMO, but the stupid penalties sure didn’t help. What worried me was how dangerous the bruins were 5v5. Even down 0-2 I thought Boston was the more dangerous team. Need better all around from StLouis and maybe a steal or two from binnington.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Marchand is pest, but what makes him even worse is that he can play. It makes you hate him even more. Of course its one of the reasons I love watching Wilson get better.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Gross... he licks people's faces during game play. No ****ing way.

He's one of the best LWs in the game, has scored 30+ goals 4 straight years, has seen his point total increase from 61 to 85 to 85 to 100 over that same time span, is a pain in the ass to play against, and has a beautiful contract. He's also, by all accounts, a pretty decent guy off the ice and quite involved in the Boston community. So, yeah, I'd welcome him with open arms.

Face-licking and being a pest is part of his game and while other people may hate it I think it's part of what makes him so effective.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
He's one of the best LWs in the game, has scored 30+ goals 4 straight years, has seen his point total increase from 61 to 85 to 85 to 100 over that same time span, is a pain in the ass to play against, and has a beautiful contract. He's also, by all accounts, a pretty decent guy off the ice and quite involved in the Boston community. So, yeah, I'd welcome him with open arms.

Face-licking and being a pest is part of his game and while other people may hate it I think it's part of what makes him so effective.
Being a pest is one thing, and a valuable one at that, but he has no respect for the game or his opponents, IMO.

Reactions: StrikingDistance

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC

Nah, face-licking, cheap shots, and flopping around diving, definitely cheapen the integrity of this sport.

This is the same dbag who jumped Eller, elbowed mojo, etc etc. I honestly don't know how he has a full mouth of teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad