Speculation: 2019 Playoff Avatar Thread

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
So now that we have a playoff spot on lockdown I think it's time we discuss whether we're doing an HFJets playoff avatar this year and what direction we go in. Last year we went with "A Storm is Coming" and echoed some of the No Wifi statements among others.

We have a bunch of themes we could go with this year. Anyone have any ideas they want to throw out?

We have a bunch of different things we could go with off the top of my head.

- Farmboy O'Connor and many more Aavgardisms
- Cilantro
- Whiteout related avatars and themes
- Screw the Corsi, win the Scorsi
- Tanev is a f***ing warrior, Buff smash, Buff Doing Thangs, any number of Sipisms and many other sayings
- Also might be nice to have a bandwagon avatar for those of us who may not be Jet fans but want to jump on the wagon.
- There are probably a bunch of other ideas I'm forgetting or just don't know about.

We'll obviously also need someone with some decent photoshopping skills to help out with at least a basic image, I know we've had a few posters around here with some decent skills. I'm sure most of use can figure out how to put a gif together after that.

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
That could be it's charm when outsiders look at it. If they zoom in they will see all us losers o_O

Does anyone have the know how to get it done is the next question. Even some prototypes we can work with can help jog some ideas.

Pongs21

It's not delivery, it's Sports Desk
Jul 18, 2011
Halifax
Whenever I read Avgardisms - I picture Avengers, but with Jet's faces and white body Armour suits with Jet's logo and instead of The Avengers its The Avgarders - some funny title about farts at backside (can't remember the quote lol)

Reactions: DashingDane

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Proof of concept. Hasn't been avatar-ized yet.
Av.gif

With cup / jets
Av2.gif

Last edited:

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Agreed a pause would be good.

Yeah just a quick one. Wonder if we can make them in different Jets colours, like a navy jet blue, powder jet blue, and red one as well that way people can have a little bit of their own flair.

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I like it and would use it. it would be cool if a persons personal avatar could be placed in with the sliding part but it may be too much work, just to be able to personalize it.

You can definitely add your own slide into it using gif makers from google. The only issue is the file size increases.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad