GDT: 2019 MLB Regular Season Thread (Part I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thedogo

Dogs are superior to humans in every way
Mar 16, 2019
Chicago's south side
Leuary Garcia has reach base of 2 errors! Is the Orioles defensive that bad? And as I was typing this they committed 2 errors on one play.

Sep 19, 2008
It hasn’t been Harper’s best game for most of the last three weeks. Since April 7, Harper has had two multi-hit games and is 15-for-80 with 29 strikeouts and a .330 on-base percentage. Take away his five-hit game in Colorado on April 19, and Harper has a .609 OPS in his last 21 games. Harper, after an exciting start to the season, is in a funk.

:laugh:

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
sabathia is pretty borderline for me, honestly.

sheehan brought it up in his newsletter and i agree. it's hard to see sabathia getting the nod when he's basically heavy andy pettitte.

Reactions: Roman Fell

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
sabathia is pretty borderline for me, honestly.

sheehan brought it up in his newsletter and i agree. it's hard to see sabathia getting the nod when he's basically heavy andy pettitte.
Who didn't cheat. I think it will come down to who else is eligible when he becomes so as well. Borderline guys get buried if they retire the same time as a load of sure fire HOF players.

but then again, jack morris and trevor hoffman are in.
I have no problem with Hoffman being in, but I could care less that JM is in.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, the A's have struggled this year. The team still has the talent though to turn it around though if you ask me.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Yeah, the A's have struggled this year. The team still has the talent though to turn it around though if you ask me.

starting pitching is their only issue. profar's yips are a cause for concern though because he's cost them a few games. hopefully that gets addressed

last year's team didn't get it going until june

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Braves should consider moving Culberson to the bullpen full time. Hell, make him a starter. Fried is about the only reliable pitcher they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad