Prospect Info: 2019 Development Camp - June 25-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
It's either Thursday 3v3 or Saturday Scrimmage for me.

Last year I got so much stuff signed and took some pictures with Alexeyev, AJF, Fehrevery, etc. There were like ten people there during the week. It was awesome.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I see Alexeyev's name. Is he fully recovered now?

BMac reported the knee injury wasn't as bad as initially thought. So yep, he is good to go.

The news was also good on the prospect front as MacLellan said 2018 first-round pick Alex Alexeyev had avoided major injury after a scary looking knee-on-knee collision ended his WHL season in March. The young defenseman had to be taken off the ice on a stretcher following the play.
Just three months later, however, MacLellan says Alexeyev will be healthy for Washington’s development camp that will be held from June 24-29.
“[Alexeyev’s] healthy,” MacLellan said. “I don't think it was as bad as initially expected. He'll be at development camp here and fully healthy.”

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
With the way the roster is coming together there may be a shot for one of the above kids to have a big training camp and start the season with the team. There are 2 holes. Sutter or Leason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad