Injury Report: 2019-2020 Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
No transparency from the Habs management once again.

What transparency do you want at this moment if the Habs probably don't even know the extent of the injury?

If anything, CJ is talking about it. He said he's out for at least a week and they're waiting for the swelling to go down so they can properly evaluate it. I think that's transparent.

I know there have been examples in the past that has fans doubting and second guessing them.

If the results come in and the Habs play around with the news and updates, then it's fair to get on then concerning transparency.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I forgot Byron was on the team, don't miss him at all. The Weber injury is going to kill us, not that the 5'2 133lb Mete can't fill that void.

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
I forgot Byron was on the team, don't miss him at all. The Weber injury is going to kill us, not that the 5'2 133lb Mete can't fill that void.
The hole was already dug and the coffin was placed in it this injury is simply the final nail for playoff hopefulls.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Habs - Shea Weber - (LBI, 4-6 weeks, happened 2-3)

Laval - Alex Belzile - (UBI, out for season)
Noah Juulsen - (headaches, week to week)
Hayden Verbeek - (Left thumb, out 8-12 weeks, surgery 1-7)

Prospects - Gianni Fairbrother (Upper body injury, out for season)
Samuel Houde (Broken wrist, 4-6 weeks, happened 1-11)
Joni Ikonen - (lower body injury, out for season)
Jacob Olofsson - (shoulder, out for season, happened 1-23)
Jayden Struble - (knee, likely out for season, happened 2-7)
Joel Teasdale - (knee, out 7 months, happened August 12th)

God I hate injuries to our prospects the odds of us getting a decent durable player decreases every time.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I added Norlinder back to the list, it was said he was close to returning, he must of had a set back to whatever his injury is as I couldn't find anything but he didn't play again today.

God I hate injuries to our prospects the odds of us getting a decent durable player decreases every time.

it's rare to see so many with season ending injuries, but it sucks for sure as you are looking at 6 or 7 prospects that are likely out for the season. f***.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
He's practicing next to Chiarot, so that pairing alone should make us think that he will play in Detroit.

And Engels tweeted a video where you see Weber take part in drills and looks like he's skating normally:

High ankle sprain keeps the regular man out for weeks, months...Shea Weber, couple days. :)

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad