GDT: 2018 World Championship

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
I don't know, our domestic variety devouts are notorious for smoking. Apparently they take back on cigs what they miss with the liquor ban.

There is a large cult.. Err, group of Laestadian Finns located where I live. Almost all families of 15+, won't have anything to do with alcohol but all will smoke like chimneys by the time they're teenagers. Still seems weird to me on here to think of a Fin drinking lol

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
I'm just giddy for our future. I never imagined the Canes would have a team with the likes of Aho, Turbo, Necas and Svechnikov on it! Oh, my!! Just get THAT goalie, and with our young D we're golden.

Plus all the prospects with potential: In two years from now a shutdown line of Foegele/Staal/Roy might exist. The other exciting thing I saw was Zykov go 2 for 2 in shootouts--he has the deserved reputation for scoring right in front, but he actually has a wicked wrister when he is skating in open ice.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
There is a large cult.. Err, group of Laestadian Finns located where I live. Almost all families of 15+, won't have anything to do with alcohol but all will
like chimneys by the time they're teenagers. Still seems weird to me on here to think of a Fin drinking lol

Whoah.

I bet all the kids hated playing Guess Who? with you back in the day.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
There is a large cult.. Err, group of Laestadian Finns located where I live. Almost all families of 15+, won't have anything to do with alcohol but all will smoke like chimneys by the time they're teenagers. Still seems weird to me on here to think of a Fin drinking lol
Guess how fun it is to try to remember all of your cousins names when both your mom and dad's families are laestadian.

I literally only remember one cousin family's names fully. And I have over 100 cousins.
I have a better time listing my mothers siblings and fathers siblings though.
There's 23 of them in total.

I've never seen one of them drink. But cigs have been a mainstay for them. Not so much for me.

Sincerely
Mr threadjacker

StiffSquid

Nov 17, 2016
North Carolina

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
So true.. At the WJC it was mostly about Puljujärvi and Laine.. but looks like it was a lot more about Aho.
2agjhr.jpg

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad