GDT: 2018 WJC • Game 14 • Group B: SWE (7) - SUI (2) F

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
What is Linus Lindstrom supposed to bring to the top line, let alone the team? He's just there. You barely notice he's on the ice.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Lol I thought before the 3 minute mark Dahlin & Liljegren were tied for 2nd best dman behind Brannstrom, funny to see the target on Liljegren. Dahlin's breakaway (@ 3 min mark) seemed to spark him a little bit at the end, looked more in control of the ice.

Have seen a couple mistakes in addition to the own goal to make Hogberg the worst so far.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
It looks like they are finally trying Andersson on the first line. Hopefully that continues

DieTomi

Auston "50 Goals" Matthews
Aug 4, 2017
Hamilton
Lol I thought before the 3 minute mark Dahlin & Liljegren were tied for 2nd best dman behind Brannstrom, funny to see the target on Liljegren. Dahlin's breakaway (@ 3 min mark) seemed to spark him a little bit at the end, looked more in control of the ice.

Have seen a couple mistakes in addition to the own goal to make Hogberg the worst so far.
Most Leafs fans also believe he's one of the best defensemen every night

Cotton

May 13, 2013

Liljegren has been fine, same couple dopes just being haters. Dahlin passed to a Swiss player right in the slot in his own end = not one word. Stretch pass by Liljegren bounces (earlier one connects) = brain dead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad