Blue Jays GDT: 2018 v3| Next: Wed, Sept 5| vs TB| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Glasnow vs Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Tepera sounds like he just ran a marathon or something. Some dumb questions from Arash too (except the question about what Gibby said to Tepera)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
The crowd is quiet enough/the mics are angled just right that you can hear this one random woman in the crowd chanting "Let's go Phillies" in an identical tone/cadence over and over and over again. It's starting to get annoying :laugh:

EDIT: and now it's gotten quieter and you can hear the 'clap-clap-clapclapclap' to go along with it.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Donaldson leaving the game. Do I smell Vlad getting a call up???

Unless JD's injury has him out for the rest of the year, I doubt it. When he gets called up it's going to be with the intent of it being permanent unless he really struggles. They're not calling him up for a short-term fill in gig.

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
Unless JD's injury has him out for the rest of the year, I doubt it. When he gets called up it's going to be with the intent of it being permanent unless he really struggles. They're not calling him up for a short-term fill in gig.

I agree completely. I was just trying to stir the pot a little.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
7-2 what has happened to Sanchez?

I'm on the verge of releasing him from my fantasy team. He has been really bad lately.

Can somebody explain the Russel Martin playing positions other than catcher thing this year?

He's hitting under .200. It's not like you want to sacrifice some D to keep his hot bat in the lineup.

I don't understand him in left today at Fenway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad