Red Sox/MLB 2018 REGULAR SEASON - The Price Is Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Which comments are we talking about? I head a clip this morning on WEEI with him making excuses about everything from allergies to it’s too cold, then warm.

Was it that one or something else I missed?

I don't know if you heard the entire clip, but yes, that's what I'm talking about. It's too cold, it's too hot, they cut the grass, he "battles" f***ing allergies. He's the worst.

And for the record, when it was announced he was missing the game against the Yanks this week I thought something was seriously wrong and felt bad he was about to get heavily criticized. I will never again give him the benefit of the doubt.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Holy shit...Leon strikes out but the catcher lets the ball get away from him. Throws the ball over the first baseman's head into right field. Brock Holt scores and Leon ends up on third :laugh:

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Where's the Sale from 2017? I want that one back even though he dropped off in the 2nd half.

Reactions: BMC

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'm glad the Sox won today and they got a good performance out of a starting pitcher who has had injury concerns.

But part of me just looks at it like "really David? Really? You couldn't go on Wednesday but threw a gem today?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad