2018 Pyeongchang Olympics | CURLING | Feb 8th - 25th

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Wow, I think the Swiss may have had a shot for 6 if Rios had made his last. IIRC he had three up-weight shots where he was wide. I wonder if they were misreading the ice, or if he was doing something in his release.

except for 3 shots in that last end, Rios was throwing junky all game.
nerves, i'd wager.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Koe down 1-0 to Italy in the 5th end in a snoozer. I'm not new to watching curling but I miss the frantic mixed doubles action already!

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Koe down 1-0 to Italy in the 5th end in a snoozer. I'm not new to watching curling but I miss the frantic mixed doubles action already!

There has been so much talk about adding a 5 rock rule over the past few years, but I think a better change would be that stones in the free guard zone are completely prohibited from being touched at all during the first four rocks. They pros are just too good at making ticks which completely take the play away from the four foot. Also, perhaps a more radical solution would be to adopt the mixed doubles rule of the hammer switches after a blank. Of teams can't blank they would hopefully be more aggressive

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
What the hell is Homan doing out there?

That’s awful so far, they’ll likely still win easily but still is troubling to watch.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Taking the L against a team like Korea isn't how they want to start. That should be one of the easy wins. They play 9 matches but to be safe you don't want to finish any worse than 6-3.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Taking the L against a team like Korea isn't how they want to start. That should be one of the easy wins. They play 9 matches but to be safe you don't want to finish any worse than 6-3.

this Korean team is one of the v. few who has beaten Homan.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00