Pre-Game Talk: 2018 Olympics, congrats Chris Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
The pace of both games so far has been fantastic. Illustrates how NHL team's go through the motions in the regular season as there is way more urgency and pace through the first 20.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
So many Ottawa Senators and city of Ottawa connections, Kelly back to his old #11. A couple of nice goals by Canada too. Nice win.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
I haven’t been too excited about this tournament but enjoyed watching the game today, it was decent hockey.
It will be cool to see how this plays out

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
I've actually liked hockey more than I thought I would. Maybe it's because US and OAR lost to teams that generally wouldn't have had a chance. But it is nice to see the playing fields being leveled a little bit.

I've also enjoyed the Olympics (I usually do). There have been some cool stories and we've gotten medals in sports we never have before (luge for example).

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Missed 5 on 3 opportunities are like an Angel of Death - you miss scoring on one and it always seem to come back to bite you. Canada had their chances, but needed to bury them. We outshot them 33-20, and Scrivens looked a little weak on one of the Czech goals. The tournament is still wide open, and to me we and the Russians are the two co-favourites. Chances are we see them in either a semi final or the gold medal game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad