GDT: 2018 NHL SKILLZ Competition(Ron Maclean on the ones and twos)

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Man does PK love to listen to himself talk. Mr Smooth n Cool

Unfortunately it's pretty clear he'll be looking for an analyst gig and we'll have to listen to a lot more of him.

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
This target practice thing is dumb.

I really liked it. You can see who has a quick brain and good vision out there. The ability to process information and switch targets quickly out there is something you need with th NHL gettign faster and faster. Boeser was really impressive.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I really liked it. You can see who has a quick brain and good vision out there. The ability to process information and switch targets quickly out there is something you need with th NHL gettign faster and faster. Boeser was really impressive.

Yeah, watching guys miss the net over and over was great entertainment. Well, it was funny with Marchand at least.

Cloud

Feb 22, 2016
Yukon

Unfortunately it's pretty clear he'll be looking for an analyst gig and we'll have to listen to a lot more of him.

Edit: my lord this guy is annoying. Worth tuning in to hear how annoying PK can get.

At least he's original unlike the rest of the robots in the league.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands

Edit: my lord this guy is annoying. Worth tuning in to hear how annoying PK can get.

He strayed into a really weird sentence in which he said he needed to be careful, because all he was doing was talking about how good looking various guys were and how nice they dressed.

It could have been a slick shot across the bow to hockey world about being homophobic or something , the whole thing was odd.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
To be fair to Karlsson that part of the relay is really not a skill used much during actual games. I dind't like that part or the target pass half a foot off the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad